• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
As a Wolves fan I really do not know how to deal with a 10-5 record.. .. im lost.. happy, but lost!

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
So I guess the Suns decided that they don't want to guard Ingram. This is some of the worst defense I've ever seen.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch Booker very much, because you know, he plays for the Suns. But the kid can really score..

and fight

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it's time to look at a league tournament format rather than conference playoffs. Or something that isn't dependent on geography. The west is imba.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Lebron's back gotta be broken by now. I mean, he can't carry the cavs for the rest of the season. He can't. Where's the help?

Oct 27, 2017
can't believe DRose couldn't even last till IT came back.

I don't see how anyone gives him big dollars next off-season with the well-known health issues.

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lonzo is not being utilized properly by our team and its starting to get to me.

You take a top 2 pick that was amazing off-ball, low-usage, had set plays to finish around the rim, and a system designed with shooters to create one of the most lethal offenses in college basketball. You then trade an amazing combo guard that can run half court offense and pass to your newly minted off-ball, low usage PG, for a center that is good but does not bring the value needed to our team. And after doing so you suddenly you want your new PG to become LeBron James and turn him into a high usage volume shooter that more often than not has to get his shot off on his own when that is literally not his game at all. Our summer league team with fucking Thomas Bryant and Vander Blue is more threatening offensively than the shit show we have right now.

And Kuzma is amazing but I will say this because the narrative is already forming that a 22 year old is going to become the next fucking Kobe, you CANNOT build around Kuz. He is an incredible piece, not a cornerstone. With Lonzo you have (or had) a potential cornerstone that can run a lethal offense instead you give him Kentavious Caldwell Pope and Brook Lopez as his best options to dish out to for shots.

Luke Walton make some fucking offensive schemes already. The team is already starting to give up on defense.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Finally saw the highlights from the Lakers vs Suns games and the thing that stood out to me the most was Lonzo walking away from the altercation that got everyone on the floor involved.

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
That's what I would do in that situation, but I kinda understand for morale reasons that you gotta back your teammates up - so probably not the best look for a guy whose supposed to be a 'leader' (as the replacement to he purportedly poor leader in D'Aangelo

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Pacers had a nice comeback win against the Pistons. Oladipo played great and there was a Lance sighting.

Surprised at Lonzo's play. Expected more but it's still super early.

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
Kemba went for 47 against the Bulls and still lost. This is the worst the defense has looked since Clifford became coach.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please explain to me how the Andersons got tickets to the game!?

You gonna say no to this guy?

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
I'm honestly happy with my Lakers. We've been so shit in the past years but this year i'm glad we got talent

Status
Not open for further replies.