• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just remember, Sam Hinkie got the league to fire him because he was too good at his job.

Novid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
you better be in the top 2 seeds come playoff time in the east.
Its all to play for between 3 and 6

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
The Hornets were definitely more active on defense tonight but I think the Clippers did themselves in with some help from the refs.

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Redick and Saric are frozen solid they're so cold.
Embiid facing really his first pressure moment. He needs to learn to keep his cool.
TLC needs to stop shooting 3s.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Embiid crumples under double teams. Its been his problem for a lot of this season. He's too slow to recognize it and doesn't give up the ball quick enough when he does.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
A 47 point quarter. Gahdamn.

This team is weird, though. Deeper than last year, but also clearly a step or two behind last year as far as execution and cohesion. I don't quite get it. And by most metrics the death lineup hasn't actually been that good so far this season.

Farsi

User banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A 47 point quarter. Gahdamn.

This team is weird, though. Deeper than last year, but also clearly a step or two behind last year as far as execution and cohesion. I don't quite get it. And by most metrics the death lineup hasn't actually been that good so far this season.

I think it's just a case of they don't really care about the regular season. They've only been playing good in spurts.

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
Have Simmons scored in the past 25 minuts? Philly went cold af really really on Reddick, Cov and Embiid to make their own shots

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

I said it a page ago, but I just think it's too early in the season for them to give a shit. All they care about is a ring, and they're not going to play to the best of their ability or even close most nights. If this keeps up after all star break, I'd worry if I was a Warriors fan. Right now tho? Naw. This teams bored. They want playoffs to come.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's just a case of they don't really care about the regular season. They've only been playing good in spurts.

I said it a page ago, but I just think it's too early in the season for them to give a shit. All they care about is a ring, and they're not going to play to the best of their ability or even close most nights. If this keeps up after all star break, I'd worry if I was a Warriors fan. Right now tho? Naw. This teams bored. They want playoffs to come.
Yeah, hopefully you're right.

Regardless of tonight's outcome, it's at least good to see Steph bounce back from the Boston debacle.

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
I think this Warriors team shows the salary caps broken, having 15 solid role players plus your superstars vs a Philly team with once decent bench player, I would say cap it at 100 then make allowances up to 110 but thats it

OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I wouldn't call the sixers missing everything apathy. They literally couldnt hit a 3 pointer in the second half.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Naw. Just depends how long they keep it up. If they get their act together in January and especially after the All Star break they'll be good.
They are still the favorites to win it all but it's not a good sign when teams start checking out of the regular season.

Eventually it can and will catch up to you.

Then again it's November...

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
Redshirt NBA players should become a thing. Let them sit or play in the G-League and have that year's salary not count against the cap.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Jaylen was great tonight, Tatum had some monster plays carrying the C's in the 3rd Quarter, and Kyrie had one of his best games of the season.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Philly up and comin, they will make the playoffs.

Warriors are just a damn machine though, love that team*

*KD still a bitch tho

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Jaylen and Tatum

Oivhq8kj.jpg

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
They are still the favorites to win it all but it's not a good sign when teams start checking out of the regular season.

Eventually it can and will catch up to you.

Then again it's November...

Just depends on how long they keep it up. Like you said, it's November. There's so many games left.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for Blake Griffin man. Dude is absolutely balling out this season, doing everything he can to keep this Clippers team afloat, but gaddamn if they aren't one of the unluckiest teams in the West. Clippers front office needs to bring some adequate help for this man.

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
Clippers have a solid team, Lou - Pat - Milos - Jordan. Griffin has honestly been disappointing in the last few games and could have won it against Philly and Cleve had he not airballed his last 4-5 hooks.

Bucks got blown out by Mavs, reason why? No DellyGOAT.

Also interesting question, who would win a 7 game series between Boston and Houston right now. I'd wager the Rockets since the Celtics defence can't do much to stop deep 3 chucking, but it would great nonetheless.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Are people really giving Lonzo shit for avoiding that scrum against the suns? So dumb. Two peacocks getting in a pushing contest for no reason.

It's only mid November and the Rockets have already played Memphis 4 times this season. (Split the series 2-2)

This scheduling is so dumb. It's like how the Lakers have played the suns three times already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.