• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who wins?

• Raptors

Votes: 245 41.8%
  • Warriors

Votes: 341 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkedglory2

Nov 3, 2017
Lowry and Ibaka showed out tonight. Hell most of the Raptors brought it. Steph showed up when his team could've done more, but Boogie was so disappointing to watch out there.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Van Fleet got hit more on that 3 than Curry has ever been hit on one of his.
looked like a foul.
Like the one on klay last game that wasn't called.

but uh...you're forgetting a famous shot

image.gif

nah

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Game 4 being Friday means no way Durant practices tomorrow and gets ready on Friday. If he doesn't play in game 4 then he's not coming back for sure

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Steph putting an end to the dumb Finals narrative and the Warriors losing is pretty much the perfect outcome

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
If the Warriors lose don't want to hear injury excuses after they won 2015 because the entire cavs supporting cast died while Lebron played out of his mind

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Raptors had to take advantage and they did, great win from them. They withstood every run and played very poised. Super proud of the guys!

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I reeaaaally don't feel great about that win, lol.

Where's OG? We need OG!

Raps 45% from 3 and they needed it. Again, I don't feel great about keeping that up.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
About what I expected but Curry was even better than I hoped. Shame much of the rest of the team was rubbish. Klay has to come back for game 4, and hopefully KD.

Status
Not open for further replies.