NBA FINALS 2019: My Little Finals Can't Be This Kawhi! | Warriors vs Raptors | OT | Started From Lebronto Now We're Here

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Nov 27, 2017
Boston MA
Lolowry is better on the road so that might be the main difference tomorrow.
Honestly Vanfleet and Green should just continue holding Steph since they rarely call that to make him frustrated.

Dec 2, 2017
Kawhi has literally never done that

He's great, one of the best, but that is not a situation he has ever been in

People need to accept that this Raptors team is a good team, not Kawhi vs. the world
I’m not going to deny Toronto is better than the hot take artists want to give credit for, they’re smart as hell and were 2 wins away from being the #1 team in the league with Lowry & Kawhi chilling on vacation half the year.

But they’ve gone through a number of stretches where he was the only one who could do anything. Aside from 2 big Siakam games he had to be a one man offence against Philly. Lowry averaged 13 ppg in that series, nobody else was over 8. He literally did EVERYTHING in that game 7, the end of that 3rd quarter was him outplaying all 5 Sixers in every facet.

The narrative turned into the Bucks being overrated, but Toronto was dead in the water until Kawhi became the Giannis stopper while still carrying the offensive & rebounding load.

And if he had his typical 30 point game in game 5, these finals are packed up & done and everyone’s sitting around wasting their time with phoney Knick/Laker free agency rumours.

VeePs

Oct 25, 2017

Leaving Ainge at the altar?

VeePs
The thing is Ainge is a bad husband.

Look at Paul ( 💩) Pierce, IT3, etc.

Ainge will trade the old and busted for a young model in a split second.

Kyrie, not only does he have amazing BBIQ, he’s from what I hear, a certified genius.

He doesn’t want to marry a trumpist womanizer like Danny Ainge. He wants someone who’s loyal to him, who gives him the keys, let’s him be him.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Thank you, brother. I trust you've held us down well during the craziness over the past day or so.

Yep, I'm definitely heading down after work at 4. So I'll probably be stuck with a crappy spot out back. But with a championship at stake, I can't miss out. Have no idea what to expect though. Hope they shoot better from 3 next game.
How's your waving angle from that position? Will the injured player be able to see you waving?

phanphare

Oct 25, 2017
also just gotta say it's been pretty fucking gross how the hot take media collectively unzipped its pants and started jerking off once kd tore his achilles

dudes like max kellerman couldn't wait to capitalize on a star player having a career altering injury for the sake of their takes

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Max Kellerman is a fucking joke and anyone who has been watching boxing for any length of time prior to the last year knows this with certainty

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
How's your waving angle from that position? Will the injured player be able to see you waving?
Sure, in fact I caused every single one of those injuries from outside the arena! Didn't you know? 😉

Even the ones in Oakland. Especially the ones in Oakland. Klay getting hurt? That was actually me. I was just super fast so the camera didn't catch it.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone please understand that as long as you didn't karate chop Kevin's ankle yourself, all behavior is welcome and tolerated

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Did Kellerman consciously turn himself into an idiot for ESPN branding purposes? It was a long time ago, but I remember him seeming like a sane/reasonable guy as host of Around The Horn.

phanphare

Oct 25, 2017
Max Kellerman is a fucking joke and anyone who has been watching boxing for any length of time prior to the last year knows this with certainty
it's everybody though, he's just one of the higher profile ones being on first take

everybody who had clear bias prior to the injury about kd or the warriors wasted no time leaning into their bias when he went down trying to swiftly capitalize on the takes that would come from the injury. probably the same people who would have had words if kd didn't play and they lost, kd didn't play and they won, kd did play and they lost, etc. these guys don't give a shit about basketball

it was expected but still

Oct 25, 2017
Kellerman’s issue is that he gives off the impression that he doesn’t even believes his own stupid takes so it comes off dumber cause we all know he’s just saying this shit then he says some dumber shit to make up for the fact that nothing he says is believable.

The Zach Lowe podcast he showed up on last year was such a miserable listening experience cause he was just saying shit just to say shit. You could tell Lowe was done but didn’t have in him to argue. Kellerman is a terrible “Hot take artist”

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Good to know you didn't directly cause it you just celebrated it and doubled down on it.
I mean, yeah, I did. I literally just said I caused it.

Anyway, I didn't whoop and holler and cheer like we won the game, but I'm not gonna lie here and say I'm perfect. I got caught up in the moment and waved along with everyone else because he was killing us and we also didn't know in that moment that it was a torn freaking achilles. No one in the crowd did watching outside. It's not like we're doctors and it's not like he pulled a George or Hayward out there. All we see is what SportsNet showed us. We're not watching ABC's feed out there. Also, he hurt himself. It's not like Ibaka chopblocked him. So we thought he reinjured his calf or did something similar to Klay. I/we thought he'd miss a game or the series and be healthy in a week or month and be good to go for FA or whatever. For all we know, he comes back like Pierce.

Once word started to slowly filter down through the crowd and online that he did possibly tear an achilles most people, including me, were honestly pretty sad about it. No one wants to see someone lose a prime year of their career over that. It sucks and I feel bad that he got pressured to play right before he hit FA.

Anyway, if you don't see a distinction there and still think I or we are monsters of the worst sort, that's fine. What's done is done. I explained my side of things. I know it's a bad look and I recognize that. But I'm honest enough to give you my view of things being there. 👍🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.