NBA FINALS 2019: My Little Finals Can't Be This Kawhi! | Warriors vs Raptors | OT | Started From Lebronto Now We're Here

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

Oct 25, 2017
I guess its easy to get sucked into a mob mentality, but damn, the only thoughts running through my mind were "i really hope thats not his Achilles" and "why are y'all clapping, the fuck?"

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Inspirational to hear this kind of positivity out of the man

I'm optimistic that he'll be back and balling on fools just like he was before

Give your power to Kevin brehs

Celtics gonna lose Kyrie AD Brown and Tatum in one year.

Yes please.
Yeah, but at least they have one more chance before it all falls apart in this scenario. It's happening either way, but might as well take a shot and make the Lakers and their "fans" agonize for another year just out of pure spite.

Maybe they even end up keeping players if it works out at all? Either way, lol at the Lakers.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I feel so bad for KD.

Even though I'm sure he was leaving the Warriors, it still sucks that those plans might be fucked for him. Leave or stay, I just hope he makes a speedy recovery and he's back destroying, be it with the Warriors or with another team. Dude is way too special for him not to be out there in the court.

EDeadman94 coming through with a sensitive confession guys

Show a little compassion toward a fellow poster!
I mean, people want their electronics to be super compact these days, right? Maybe that same attitude will spill over into other areas and everything will be okay for him at some point? Just got to ride it out and make the best of the journey, bro.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I feel so bad for KD.

Even though I'm sure he was leaving the Warriors, it still sucks that those plans might be fucked for him. Leave or stay, I just hope he makes a speedy recovery and he's back destroying, be it with the Warriors or with another team. Dude is way too special for him not to be out there in the court.
I kind of hope he stays now tbh, I think the Warriors would do right by him. He would not only have the time to heal properly and etc, but he also wouldn't have the pressure carry the team on his back like if he went to NY for example.

I kind of hope he stays now tbh, I think the Warriors would do right by him. He would not only have the time to heal properly and etc, but he also wouldn't have the pressure carry the team on his back like if he went to NY for example.
I hope he stays.

After the Finals are over I think they're going to have another medical staff purge in The Bay if anything said to the media has been true.

Status
Not open for further replies.