NBA FINALS 2019: My Little Finals Can't Be This Kawhi! | Warriors vs Raptors | OT | Started From Lebronto Now We're Here

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Warriors are gonna be back to the OG squad but with an even older Iggy and Livingston and the same depth troubles they're having right now. The next two games are their time to shine, because things look murky beyond that.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Pretty much none of this is likely to happen.
Why is why I said IF. If Klay leaves and KD resigns then they are screwed because they will be over the cap (they have $111M committed next season, salary cap will likely be between $103-109M) and can only fill out the roster with one MLE and vet minimums. Do you think a starting lineup of Steph, Iggy, Draymond, McKinnie and whoever are going to make the playoffs in the West?

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Why is why I said IF. If Klay leaves and KD resigns then they are screwed because they will be over the cap (they have $111M committed next season, salary cap will likely be between $103-109M) and can only fill out the roster with one MLE and vet minimums. Do you think a starting lineup of Steph, Iggy, Draymond, McKinnie and whoever are going to make the playoffs in the West?
Klay is not leaving tho

Masseyme

May 23, 2019
Literally anybody who wasn't Golden States Medical staff knew it was an Achilles injury. And those clowns are getting paid six figure salaries.
They said immediately after the game it was an Achilles. If you are talking about the first time then its no way he could've even played last game if it was originally his Achilles. Read his IG posts, he clearly wanted to play and no one could force him if he didn't feel ready.

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
It was reported earlier, NOLA (and I think a lot of the teams in the league) don't like their young guys. They'd have to look for a third team as well to pitch in for something NOLA would like besides #3.
From what I read Barrett is really good and that it wouldn't be odd if he ends up better than Zion. I think Knicks with #3, Robinson and Knox is a good enough package. They'd trade away a good chunk of their future though, so they'd have to know they were getting other high profile free agents besides AD.

Dragoon

Oct 31, 2017
You can say that but until he resigns it's a possibility.
I don't think you all are realizing how dire next season could be for the Warriors.
There is also a possibility of Margot Robbie. But it's not happening unless we're one of the few people left on Earth. This is just a pointless what if scenario, that's the 1 FA this summer that's essentially a done deal.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
There is also a possibility of Margot Robbie. But it's not happening unless we're one of the few people left on Earth. This is just a pointless what if scenario, that's the 1 FA this summer that's essentially a done deal.
I know you might have thought this was clever but one thing is clearly not like the other lol
Until Klay resigns it can still happen even if it is unlikely.

phanphare

Oct 25, 2017

Doomsayer

Oct 25, 2017
Hart is a bum.

But Lakers would have max space still to use. I wouldn’t want a max guy. I’d fill out the roster with non day one free agents. Dudes like Thad Young who can be had cheap the second week of July.

Just don’t sign the damn meme team again.
I'm willing to give Hart the benefit of the doubt. Playing hurt all last year and being the backup PF is lulz.

I agree about the max slot though. Get dudes like Seth Curry, Danny Green (if we can pry him from the Raptors), and guys like that. Shooting, shooting, shooting.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
My 2k season predicted KD being injured in the playoffs with a leg injury. So, following the scary accurate 2k prediction model, I can say with 100% certainty, that Klay will in fact sign with the Grizzlies this off season. 🤓

Oh, and Kyrie to the Clippers. KD went Nets I believe. 🤔

UltraMagnus

Oct 27, 2017
The original injury would have to have been an Achilles strain I think, it can't even been a tear at that point, you can't be doing this 4 weeks after a tear

Nov 2, 2017
Sources are saying the Lakers are in advanced stages of negotiating and the hangup appears to be Jeanie Buss' reluctance in giving up her 4th pick....not in the draft but her wine cellar. Stay tuned.

Orbit

Nov 21, 2018
love how golden state keeps saying "we are shocked, thought it would just be a calf injury". the achilles is frickin the center piece of the calf muscle! they knew what they were risking.

Masseyme

May 23, 2019
You think he tore his Achilles on a pivot only?
It tore on the push off. Look at that zoomed in view they were showing on ESPN. You can see it snap inside his leg on the pushoff, by the time it landed for the pivot it was already done.

I never saw him in crutches or in a boot so his lower leg was probably over compensating that whole month he was off and weakened it.

Suburban Thug

Nov 13, 2017
Midwest
RIP KD

Looks like he will miss the entire year, probably won't be the same player again either. Should be elite but he's on the wrong side of 30. I wonder if he picks up his option to spend next year rehabbing on the Warriors dime before ditching them in FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.