NBA FINALS 2019: My Little Finals Can't Be This Kawhi! | Warriors vs Raptors | OT | Started From Lebronto Now We're Here

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Lakers please show some balls with New Orleans.

They don’t have leverage. They bluffing.

Give them Ingram, a draft pick from 2030 and a signed AC Green jersey.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Y’all ready for the Gordon Hayward led Celtics.

Lakers please show some balls with New Orleans.

They don’t have leverage. They bluffing.

Give them Ingram, a draft pick from 2030 and a signed AC Green jersey.
The problem with that is giving up more allows the team to open up enough space for a third big name.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
AC Green shorts and they have a deal. Absolutely pristine for all those years. Mint condition, even wore every game.
The shorts?

Dude made history with those shorts!

Millions of bitches wanted to be the one but none of them could make our man cave. A virgin champion is something only this man could pull off.

ViewtifulJC

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck does Kyle kuzma have on Jeannie that he is stopping an AD trade? Ninja would drive that nigga to New Orleans right now for AD.

Nov 27, 2017
Boston MA
oh well
Kyrie helped get rid of Crowder and Ainge didn't have to give IT the max
Kyrie was washed in that bucks series though, needed that 2nd star to help him
Dudley to the rescue?

Agar25

Apr 12, 2018
So people really dumping on KD posting a pic from his hospital bed after what could be a life altering operation. Like , what the heck did he do to some of you people?

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for all the Celtics inside drama once he does sign and leave. That stuff will leak fast. Both sides will probably trash each other.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for the inevitable "Al Horford wasn't even that handsome" hit piece from the Boston media when Al opts out and leaves.

TTG

Apr 16, 2019
Fuck it, AD to the Lakers, make it happen. I was gonna make a point about teams failing their way up, but I don't have it in me to watch another year of Lebron + MUD.

Also, I thought the Ball family defrauding Magic and co into taking Lonzo 2nd was incredible, but if he's one of the keys dealt for Anthony Davis... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.