• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who wins?

• Raptors

Votes: 245 41.8%
  • Warriors

Votes: 341 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Dude needs a bonafide consistent second-shooter and he ain't getting any help on that front.

The other Raps are bums.
Dude the raptors have 5 guys score in double digit like in 3 out 4 of series.

I'm rooting for Kawhi but this is fake narative.

Gs only won 2 because somehow stole it in the clutch moment. GS only won 5 quarter out of 20

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Either the Raps end the Dubs dynasty in Oracle's last game ever, or we see a superhuman Splash Bros performance.

Us neutrals continue to win.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Warriors can get like 110. Curry/Klay can score 30+ each. Dray might get 10. Cook might get 6. Iggy might hit one of his 7 open threes. Cousins had a good game so next game will be bad. Looney is done and Durant is rip. Maybe Shaun gets four?

IDK it's pretty bleak for warriors scoring outside the top two. Raptors obviously have Kawhi for 30, but then Lowry, FVV, Gasol, Ibaka, Siakam can all get double digits without blinking. Danny Green too

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Nov 27, 2017
California
Lolowry is better on the road so that might be the main difference tomorrow.
Honestly Vanfleet and Green should just continue holding Steph since they rarely call that to make him frustrated.

Dec 2, 2017
Kawhi has literally never done that

He's great, one of the best, but that is not a situation he has ever been in

People need to accept that this Raptors team is a good team, not Kawhi vs. the world
I'm not going to deny Toronto is better than the hot take artists want to give credit for, they're smart as hell and were 2 wins away from being the #1 team in the league with Lowry & Kawhi chilling on vacation half the year.

But they've gone through a number of stretches where he was the only one who could do anything. Aside from 2 big Siakam games he had to be a one man offence against Philly. Lowry averaged 13 ppg in that series, nobody else was over 8. He literally did EVERYTHING in that game 7, the end of that 3rd quarter was him outplaying all 5 Sixers in every facet.

The narrative turned into the Bucks being overrated, but Toronto was dead in the water until Kawhi became the Giannis stopper while still carrying the offensive & rebounding load.

And if he had his typical 30 point game in game 5, these finals are packed up & done and everyone's sitting around wasting their time with phoney Knick/Laker free agency rumours.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Leaving Ainge at the altar?

VeePs

The thing is Ainge is a bad husband.

Look at Paul ( 💩) Pierce, IT3, etc.

Ainge will trade the old and busted for a young model in a split second.

Kyrie, not only does he have amazing BBIQ, he's from what I hear, a certified genius.

He doesn't want to marry a trumpist womanizer like Danny Ainge. He wants someone who's loyal to him, who gives him the keys, let's him be him.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I would give anything for the Lakers to stop being embarrassing.

giphy.gif

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Thank you, brother. I trust you've held us down well during the craziness over the past day or so.

Yep, I'm definitely heading down after work at 4. So I'll probably be stuck with a crappy spot out back. But with a championship at stake, I can't miss out. Have no idea what to expect though. Hope they shoot better from 3 next game.

How's your waving angle from that position? Will the injured player be able to see you waving?

Status
Not open for further replies.