• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who wins?

• Raptors

Votes: 245 41.8%
  • Warriors

Votes: 341 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
When it comes to eventually returning to at or near your athletic level before injury, give me an ACL injury every day before an Achilles

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
The thing with KD is we kinda have an existing template of what a less athletic 7'0" sharpshooter would like. Dirk was pretty good at basketball.

Oct 26, 2017
When it comes to eventually returning to at or near your athletic level before injury, give me an ACL injury every day before an Achilles

Yeah we have good amount of players across multiple sports that maintained their performance levels after suffering an ACL injury. The number of players who came back as themselves from an achilles injury is significantly lower. Dominique Wilkins is the only one who kept his levels, and the jury is still out on DeMarcus Cousins.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dirk was a bit heavier through and more apt to get himself in the post, KD can adjust but it's also hard to do so in the your 30s because you're used to playing one way and all of the sudden you have new limits to play within. It can be a difficult adjustment.

I think he can still be a 20+ ppg player, but 28-30+ ppg, probably not.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't Klay not being eligible for the supermax actually increase his chances of leaving since teams can now offer him the same amount of money as the Warriors?
Not really. He loves it and is loved there, it's a perfect fit for his skillset. IMO the most likely scenario where he would leave would be him being eligible for the supermax but the team wanting him to take a pay cut.

Oct 26, 2017
Dirk was a bit heavier through and more apt to get himself in the post, KD can adjust but it's also hard to do so in the your 30s because you're used to playing one way and all of the sudden you have new limits to play within. It can be a difficult adjustment.

I think he can still be a 20+ ppg player, but 28-30+ ppg, probably not.

Is that really any different from Giannis, Simmons, etc. who are now having to adjust their games after being used to playing a certain way? Granted, they have more years, but it's not as if it's easier on them when they're used to playing a certain way ever since they were young. It's just difficult in general to change styles.

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah we have good amount of players across multiple sports that maintained their performance levels after suffering an ACL injury. The number of players who came back as themselves from an achilles injury is significantly lower. Dominique Wilkins is the only one who kept his levels, and the jury is still out on DeMarcus Cousins.
I think it's also important to note that medical science is always coming up with new treatments, surgeries, and rehabilitation schemes - players not coming back from these injuries in the past is not necessarily indicative of how players will be coming back from the injury in the present or future

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda want the Warriors to get it more less for the three peat and more for KD. It's so shitty if after all this they still lose.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Lakers please show some balls with New Orleans.

They don't have leverage. They bluffing.

Give them Ingram, a draft pick from 2030 and a signed AC Green jersey.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all ready for the Gordon Hayward led Celtics.

Lakers please show some balls with New Orleans.

They don't have leverage. They bluffing.

Give them Ingram, a draft pick from 2030 and a signed AC Green jersey.
The problem with that is giving up more allows the team to open up enough space for a third big name.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
AC Green shorts and they have a deal. Absolutely pristine for all those years. Mint condition, even wore every game.
The shorts?

Dude made history with those shorts!

Millions of bitches wanted to be the one but none of them could make our man cave. A virgin champion is something only this man could pull off.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck does Kyle kuzma have on Jeannie that he is stopping an AD trade? Ninja would drive that nigga to New Orleans right now for AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.