• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who wins?

• Raptors

Votes: 245 41.8%
  • Warriors

Votes: 341 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Kylie Jenner is a Raps fan? She had a Raps themed party for game 6

D8_G6tpXoAAF0NG.jpg:large

Maybe she just doesn't like GS? LOL

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
Crazy finals. I can't think of another, since I started watching in 1988, that had bigger implications on the following season then this one. Two hall of fame players suffered catastrophic injuries in back to back games for the reigning 5 time WC champs.

Who fucking thought that 2020 would usher in the wild west.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
Hey fans come out to SF and pay $100 for parking to watch us tank in our new arena!

I mean, the only people planning to drive into SF for games wouldn't care if the parking was $500 nor about the ridiculous food/beverage prices. Us poors will just be taking Muni bus/trains or BART, and eat/drink/smoke before the game even starts. All stays the same besides ticket prices.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
and ticket prices will go up, right?

Yeah, that's the only thing I'm not looking forward to. Really though, I'm more than fine getting together with friends and watching the game from the confines of a couch with a bunch of good food, drinks etc. I only really go to Dubs games if they're playing my #1 and true only, Utah Jazz.

Mido

Oct 27, 2017
I have learned it's normal in NBA that the owners celebrate with the trophy on their own first while the players watch and clap politely. What in the white shit is that?

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
I have learned it's normal in NBA that the owners celebrate with the trophy on their own first while the players watch and clap politely. What in the white shit is that?

The NBA, the NFL, and I'd bet good money that the only reason it doesn't happen with the NHL is the whole being played on ice deal and the cup being heavy. Pathetic display regardless. No one but the players should be the first to be congratulated and the first to be handed the trophy.

The greatest boy

Alt account
Banned
May 31, 2019
White cop sees black man and thinks he's done something wrong when there is no problem

What a shocker

Massi didn't have his credentials showing so the cop was simply doing his job.

But I guess if you get stopped by a cop the proper way to react is punch him in the face right?

Let's make this about race lmao

-COOLIO-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

But I guess if you get stopped by a cop the proper way to react is punch him in the face right?

but he had his credentials

multiple videos in this thread show that

he apparently didn't hit the cop either

but sure, let's give the benefit of the doubt to the police officer and not masai

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Thought there was a video of him showing holding his credentials? Now not sure what happened in between that and scuffle.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's ok, Masai will go to wizards and Trump will pardon him.

He is not worried.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno how one would believe Masai would punch a cop when he's heading down to celebrate on the court.

Fact is this. The only one we see being restrained is the police. We also see Masai with his credentials. We have GSW fans refuting police statement about who shoved who. The phrase 'beyond reasonable doubt' should mean something. Since two things were outright lies, we cast all sort of doubt on the third claim as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.