• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm inside Barclays, D'lo was on stage and the crowd went wild with "Snitch" chants.

Man, I'll never fucking understand. Dlo got heat for that and yea, he fucked up but he was a kid at 19. Nick Young cheated on his fucking fiance but... dude got out of that scot-free for the most part. Ridiculous.

Meanwhile when NBA fans thought Kehlanie cheated on Kyrie they basically drove her to commit suicide. Idiots.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Two questions.

Is Pop a hater? Let the kid go to LA and be happy!

Secondly, I have been watching the Kobe Detail videos. Is he the best analyst in the game? I have not seen anyone put together videos with analysis like that before.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"I wish Okobo was still available when the Jazz pick"

tumblr_inline_p6onq2bc0Z1r9vxyz_540.gif

Ron Paul I owe the board a one week ban.

I hope Ted Cruz turns into a good basketball player.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm probably not smarter than all the teams who let Okobo fall to the second round. So thats good. Still can't get excited. I really liked Okogie and was somewhat high on Huerter, the two picks before us. I wonder if the Jazz liked those two more than Allen.

Also it appears the mods don't have the guts to ban me. And I don't know the rules and don't want to post naked girls or something because I'm only looking for a week long ban.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably not smarter than all the teams who let Okobo fall to the second round. So thats good. Still can't get excited. I really liked Okogie and was somewhat high on Huerter, the two picks before us. I wonder if the Jazz liked those two more than Allen.

Also it appears the mods don't have the guts to ban me. And I don't know the rules and don't want to post naked girls or something because I'm only looking for a week long ban.
He's probably busy. Give it more time.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jazz end the night with Grayson Allen and cash consideration.

Give me my vacation until free agency dammit!

RoninRay

Oct 28, 2017
I don't post here often anymore do to working all the time but I need to let NBA Era decide an argument for me.

I told a co worker if Joel Embiid was 100% healthy he would be better then Anthony Davis. My co worker's reaction was over the top and now I am crazy. So say you era am I dumb and crazy?

Oct 28, 2017
I don't post here often anymore do to working all the time but I need to let NBA Era decide an argument for me.

I told a co worker if Joel Embiid was 100% healthy he would be better then Anthony Davis. My co worker's reaction was over the top and now I am crazy. So say you era am I dumb and crazy?

Hypothetical questions like these are kind of bad because Embiid's problems stem from the fact he's never healthy long enough to get into shape. We strictly don't know the limits of his cardiovascular and muscular endurance so we don't know if he can fix his defensive and offensive problems deep in the 3rd and 4th.

We generally know what Anthony Davis can do and he can do just about everything all game long.

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017

Y'all both can make compelling arguments but Anthony is better right now. Regarding health, AD is not much less injury prone than Embiid—we really wouldn't know the full potential of healthy AD had he stayed 100%.

I wouldn't call you dumb and crazy for it though.

Oct 28, 2017
Anthony Davis' injury history is extensive but I don't think he's had as many season-ending injuries that limit training in the off-season like Embiid. I might be remembering incorrectly though.

I would take Davis over Embiid in a draft without a lot of hesitation, there's too many unanswered questions with Embiid that no one really knows the answer to. Embiid strangely struggles pretty hard against centers that play him physical from Adams to Kanter to Baynes/Horford. I don't think this is entirely a conditioning issue but we'll probably never know any time soon.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Davis's offensive arsenal is too good for me not to take him over Embiid.

Strictly from the eye-test I guess Embiid is probably better on defense but Davis is not that far off in that department.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

AD at 80% is better than Embiid at 100%.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017

Embiid could definitely be a top 3 guy in today's league if he stays healthy so that's not a crazy thing to say.

But it's not something I would be that certain of either.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Anthony Davis is not only the superior player, but he is better suited for the modern NBA.

No contest.

Kafarabo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hard to judge embiid; this year is probably the closest to 100% he's ever been. And he's been great.
I'd choose AD as of now because he's had an amazing year especially after cousins went down. And he got even better in the playoffs.

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
AD > Embiid, best roller in the league, elite finishing, elite BBIQ, rim protection, switching, the perfect modern centre. Embiid's not bad though. I'm still pissed Philly traded Mikal and Lakers passed on Williams for Wagner, maybe I'll be wrong about the former but the latter just makes 0 sense

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Anthony Davis is not only the superior player, but he is better suited for the modern NBA.

No contest.
There is no contest so far, but I personally think that if Embiid ever reaches his potential his game would be better suited towards the playoffs. In theory a guy like him if he becomes Hakeem 2.0 could really destroy most teams defenses.

He is very far from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.