• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
What makes Allen "overachieving"? He was an elite recruit coming out of high school.

Yeah, everything I've seen from him (and I don't watch much of college basketball) indicates he can fill in the minutes without being dead weight. I think he'll be better than that, he can shoot well enough, he's athletic and he's capable of putting in the effort. Which is better than a lot of big minutes suckers like Jamal Crawford who chuck balls and don't play defense.

RIP Westbrook.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
If it's going to be based on happiness and not franchise, the Clips made a huge mistake not at least trying to keep CP3 and jettisoning Rivers.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Clips are good. They got Jerry West in charge and a owner willing to spend money.

If they had CP3, say they still exile Blake, you have bestie CP3, DeAndre Jordan, Tobias Harris, and Lou Williams. That would at least be tempting, especially with the CP3 connection plus an owner who would love to have Lebron as they're building a new stadium. Clippers aren't even a blip right now with what they have.

Oct 25, 2017
If it's going to be based on happiness and not franchise, the Clips made a huge mistake not at least trying to keep CP3 and jettisoning Rivers.
If they had CP3, say they still exile Blake, you have bestie CP3, DeAndre Jordan, Tobias Harris, and Lou Williams. That would at least be tempting, especially with the CP3 connection plus an owner who would love to have Lebron as they're building a new stadium. Clippers aren't even a blip right now with what they have.
I would be surprised if they didn't try to keep CP3.
Ballmer doesn't want a rebuild. He wouldn't just let CP3 walk without trying change his mind.
Even if they kept him I doubt they then just trade Griffin anyway to clear cap-space.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Guess you guys are stuck with me.

graysonallen.gif

26_8462588.jpg

Dat slap

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

LaMelo > LonZo

don't @ me

at the same age Zo was a much better prospect

but LaMelo has been developing fast, and his vision is on par with Zo's

the main difference is Zo has trash offense and great defense

LaMelo has fantastic offense but literally no defense

pick your poison, although I see LaMelo developing into a better half court playmaker than Zo was at the same age

This is child abuse.

I laughed when they showed the commercial on ESPN for that very reason

He really has

LaMelo is just listening to his father atm, but I bet when he's older he will realize how much he missed out on. Especially if he doesn't make the league

That's the problem when your agents and business partners are just yes men. Then again that's probably why Lavar brought them on.

Bingo

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
at the same age Zo was a much better prospect

but LaMelo has been developing fast, and his vision is on par with Zo's

the main difference is Zo has trash offense and great defense

LaMelo has fantastic offense but literally no defense

pick your poison, although I see LaMelo developing into a better half court playmaker than Zo was at the same age

I don't keep up with it as much as you but I feel like Melo has the quickness and length to be a good defender. He just seems to want to be flashy, and defense isn't really about that so he doesn't put as much effort into it. Dude needs a good coach so he can work on the flaws in his game more imo....

... a coach known for developing young talent....

...a coach like Dwane Casey

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't keep up with it as much as you but I feel like Melo has the quickness and length to be a good defender. He just seems to want to be flashy, and defense isn't really about that so he doesn't put as much effort into it. Dude needs a good coach so he can work on the flaws in his game more imo....

... a coach known for developing young talent....

...a coach like Dwane Casey

xciQFZv.jpg

cross out Gelo and replace Larry Brown with Casey

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
Did Lonnie Walker ever actually sit in a history class? How do you say stupid shit like that?

Edit:
Damn, he's stupid.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Finally got a job so I was free to smoke again. Took full advantage last night. Obviously Allen probably won't be better than BI

Also, great gif choice.

Kuzma spent the night in SLC at Top Golf with Mitchell and Royce. Happening.

Furyous

Banned
Jan 7, 2018
Grayson Allen about to get the Tebow marketing campaign off one regular season crossover. I got _$ he gets a marketing campaign if he crosses an established vet with three or more all-star appearances still in their prime. All Utah needs to do is bring back Jimmer and they'll have something.

Russ might go off on Melo in the huddle next season.

If Bron opts in and demands a trade to Houston grant him his wish. Paying him $205 million over the next five years is such a bad idea. That contract becomes an albatross in by the middle of year three. Tell Houston to get more first round picks to facilitate a trade. I want them to take TT or JR possibly both.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
If Bron opts in and demands a trade to Houston grant him his wish. Paying him $205 million over the next five years is such a bad idea. That contract becomes an albatross in by the middle of year three. Tell Houston to get more first round picks to facilitate a trade. I want them to take TT or JR possibly both.
hahaha, that's not happening fam

Those contracts are LeBron's parting gift to Dan Gilbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.