• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Right now my predictions are for the top 8 of each:

West:
1. Warriors
2. Rockets
3. Jazz
4. Lakers
5. Nuggets
6. Thunder
7. Pelicans
8. Blazers

East:
1. Celtics
2. Raptors
3. Sixers
4. Bucks
5. Pacers
6. Wizards
7. Heat
8. Pistons

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
ERA NBA PREDICTION LIST:

FINALS WINNER: Utah Jazz

WCF WINNER: Utah Jazz

ECF WINNER: Toronto Raptors

MVP
1. Giannis
2. Harden
3. AD

DPOY: Gobert

ROY: no idea really, Wendell Carter J

COY: Snyder

MIP: Jamal Murray

SCORING CHAMP: Giannis

EASTERN ALL STAR LINE UP
1. Kyrie
2. Dipo
3. Kawhi
4. Giannis
5. Embiid

WESTERN ALL STAR LINE UP
1. Curry
2. Harden
3. Lebron
4. KD
5. AD

BOLD PREDICTION TO MAKE PLAYOFFS: W CLIPPERS E PISTONS

BOLD PREDICTION TO MISS PLAYOFFS: W TRAILBLAZERS E HEAT

LONZO BALL FG%: 43

BEN SIMMONS FG% 57

MARKELLE FULTZ FG%: 45

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Warriors are going to be so much fun next year when KD leaves to go play for the Knicks. It'll be finally fun to watch the Warriors again.

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere South

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would anyone subject themselves, willingly, to the Knicks, though?
https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/10/12/17965926/kevin-durant-new-york-knicks

KdTheKnick_Bug_Getty_Ringer.0.jpg

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the endless criticism of KD taking the easy path gets to him. He will want to prove himself to be on Lebrons level by taking a lottery team and turning it into a title contender like Lebron has done countless times. KD probably wants to be loved again.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
KD to Knicks wouldn't be that crazy. If he could take a team in a huge market that has also sucked for ages and bring them to a chip, it would basically make up for the ill will he got going to GSW.

KD + Porzingis + an all star guard in free agency should be enough to make it feasible.

Dolan is the main reason it won't happen.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Lonzo Ball DESTROYED Steph Curry. Only true basketball minds can see this. Watch the game within the game... within the game.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Bucks will be a tough out. Now they have a good coach. Last year the interm looked like the dude who sold me furniture at Cardis.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
ERA NBA PREDICTION LIST:

FINALS WINNER: Utah Jazz

WCF WINNER: Utah Jazz

ECF WINNER: Toronto Raptors

MVP
1. Giannis
2. Harden
3. AD

DPOY: Gobert

ROY: no idea really, Wendell Carter J

COY: Snyder

MIP: Jamal Murray

SCORING CHAMP: Giannis

EASTERN ALL STAR LINE UP
1. Kyrie
2. Dipo
3. Kawhi
4. Giannis
5. Embiid

WESTERN ALL STAR LINE UP
1. Curry
2. Harden
3. Lebron
4. KD
5. AD

BOLD PREDICTION TO MAKE PLAYOFFS: W CLIPPERS E PISTONS

BOLD PREDICTION TO MISS PLAYOFFS: W TRAILBLAZERS E HEAT

LONZO BALL FG%: 43

BEN SIMMONS FG% 57

MARKELLE FULTZ FG%: 45
Hello friend

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
watching a replay of the MIL-MIN game from yesterday

Giannis went straight bully ball , it was disgusting
Bucks should be right behind Indy for that upper tier of East squads. The talents always been there but the system they had in place didn't utilize them correctly. They shot some of the lowest amount of 3s, played at the slowest pace, cosmic brain defense schemes that kept them as one the highest foul committing teams in the league, with some of the most FTs shot against them. That's all gonna change with Budenholzer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...2/giannis-antetokounmpo-bucks-mvp-budenholzer

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So whenever we can agree that LeBron is no longer the best player in the league who is the mantle passed to?

If (god forbid) it happens in the next year or two, I think Durant is the best bet. But any time after that I think it's Giannis vs Davis. The fact that Giannis is 23 is fucking terrifying, what will that dude be doing at 28? I'll give my vote to him I guess.

But if someone could name a dark horse, that would make for much more interesting conversation. (Brandon Ingram need not apply)

Also any posts that say LeBron already isn't the best in the league will be smirked at appropriately.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
So whenever we can agree that LeBron is no longer the best player in the league who is the mantle passed to?

If (god forbid) it happens in the next year or two, I think Durant is the best bet. But any time after that I think it's Giannis vs Davis. The fact that Giannis is 23 is fucking terrifying, what will that dude be doing at 28? I'll give my vote to him I guess.

But if someone could name a dark horse, that would make for much more interesting conversation. (Brandon Ingram need not apply)

Also any posts that say LeBron already isn't the best in the league will be smirked at appropriately.
It's KD. Davis got next tho.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Grayson Allen
Donovan Mitchell

v

Kyrie Irving
Jayson Tatum

If you thought Cavs v Warriors quadlogy was good, you've seen nothing yet.

Are people aware that the Celtics have the Kings draft pick as long as it's not the #1 pick? If that shit is #2-4 this league is completely fucked. Fuck the Brooklyn Nets. But if the pick is #1 it goes to the Sixers which would could give us an absolutely amazing decade+ long rivalry in the East. I'd be down for that. Too bad I don't particularly like either team, I want a LeBron type thing to root for while other teams are playing in championships and mine is just scrappy and well run. Embiid and Tatum are leaders in the clubhouse.

Fuck the Brooklyn Nets
But Hinkie was a good ass GM

Kings, we are fucking watching you this year. And fuck you for being that bad a team, and not even having your damn first round pick, not even a protection on it? Christ almighty. Can't wait to be told who you got in exchange for that pick.

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy

i'm really superstitious in sports

Bucks should be right behind Indy for that upper tier of East squads. The talents always been there but the system they had in place didn't utilize them correctly. They shot some of the lowest amount of 3s, played at the slowest pace, cosmic brain defense schemes that kept them as one the highest foul committing teams in the league, with some of the most FTs shot against them. That's all gonna change with Budenholzer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...2/giannis-antetokounmpo-bucks-mvp-budenholzer

you can already see all that stuff, granted it was against shitstormed Minny but it's there
him leading the transition plays, the more touches, handoff and short roll
not sure about the talent around him, Brogdon and Middleton are nice the other eh

Status
Not open for further replies.