• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Flamin' Galah

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At this stage, nothing is known about the sequel, however, it's been given a G rating and includes General Online Activity.

Based on the first title, we can take educated guesses as to what's coming in NBA Playgrounds 2.

nba-playgrounds-2-e1523924020276.png

https://powerup-gaming.com/2018/04/17/nba-playgrounds-2-classified-australia/

The first wasn't the greatest reviewed game, but I do find it to be a good alternative to those who aren't a big fan of NBA 2K or NBA Live.

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
1 is less than a year old. It's been half a year since the last major DLC. Fully patched switch version only came out in January.

I am suspicious until proven otherwise.

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I won't buy this given I only just bought the patched Switch version but I didn't mind it honestly. It's not GREAT, but it's pretty good.

It's a fair bit deeper than Jam and kinda demands more concentration and effort from the player.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Kitzrow mentioned MS was trying to bring back Jam. Will wait and see how that works out. The first Playground game was just bad.

rainz

Nov 1, 2017
Did they ever fix rebounding/ball physics in the first one or it still mostly impossible to grab a rebound in the air etc?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First one was decent, even if kinda broken in its mechanics. Would have never played it without Game Pass, but that brought a few hours of fun. I'd try a sequel in a similar fashion.

xinoart

Oct 27, 2017
This isn't false, especially since Playstation uploaded a video of it to their main Youtube account.