• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

battousai

Oct 25, 2017
The OKC game was unexpected. They played such horrible basketball the first half and it took Russ completely taking over for them to win. I don't know if they can win game 6 but they're still in it!

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
Russ had an amazing game

Not sure they win in utah
But if they do , they win the series and be a tough matchup agaisnt rockets

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
I wish I had a list of everyone's playoff predictions. Everyone seems to come out the woods when it seems convenient to look like the man with their "predictions".

battousai

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I had a list of everyone's playoff predictions. Everyone seems to come out the woods when it seems convenient to look like the man with their "predictions".

This is mine; NO killed my bracket

East:
Toronto vs Washington - 4-2 Toronto - ON TRACK
Boston vs Milwaukee - 4-2 Boston - ON TRACK
Philadelphia vs Miami - 4-2 Philadelphia - OFF BY 1 GAME
Cleveland vs Indiana - 4-3 Cleveland - COULD STILL HAPPEN

West:
Houston vs Minnesota - 4-1 Houston - SPOT ON
Golden State vs San Antonio - 4-3 Golden State - OFF BY 2 GAMES
Portland vs New Orleans - 4-2 Portland - COMPLETELY OFF
OKC vs Utah - 4-3 OKC - THIS WILL HAPPEN!!!

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
mine

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nb...re-all-kevin-durant.35645/page-3#post-6668361

raps over wiz in 5 dead
cavs over pacers in 7 perhaps still on track
sixers over heat in 5 check
celtics over bucks in 6 perhaps still on track

rockets over wolves in 6 dead, off by a game
thunder over jazz in 7 perhaps still on track
pels over blazers in 7 dead, off by 3 games
warriors over spurs in 5 check

Realistic predictions, battousai and yourself have Bucks going home tonight. I got the Bucks losing but in 7. Gunna be interesting.

I'm gunna wait for Friday to decide whether I'll go GS in 5 or 6 against the Pels.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Mines were:

Raps in 6 over the Wizards
Cavs in 6 over the Pacers
Sixers in 6 over the Heat
Celtics in 7 over the Bucks

Rockets in 6 over the Twolves
Jazz in 6 over the Thunder
Pelicans in 6 over the Blazers
Warriors in 5 over the Spurs

Edit:
Has any player had as meteoric a fall as Melo has had in the last 2 seasons?

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Mines were:

Raps in 6 over the Wizards
Cavs in 6 over the Pacers
Sixers in 6 over the Heat
Celtics in 7 over the Bucks

Rockets in 6 over the Twolves
Jazz in 6 over the Thunder
Pelicans in 6 over the Blazers
Warriors in 5 over the Spurs

I'm surprised no ones list had a 4 game sweep in any series. Not a lot of safe bets for that prediction, so I get it.

I remember when Iverson got sent to Denver made a little noise with Melo, then jumped between other teams, and ended up in West-bubba-fuck Turkey to play ball. Shit was bad.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised no ones list had a 4 game sweep in any series. Not a lot of safe bets for that prediction, so I get it.

there was really no series that seemed like it could have resulted in a sweep. the two potential sweeps would have been the rockets and warriors but you've gotta figure the rockets drop one and pop is enough to get one over the curry-less warriors. pels in 4 was shocking. before that series I thought my prediction of just picking the pels to win was bold. I feel like most people had the blazers getting that series.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I initially wanted to say that the Warriors were going to sweep the Spurs but I couldn't find it in my heart to do Pop and company like that.
As a Jimmy Butler fan, I only gave them 2 games because of him but in all honesty I felt like they were going to get swept too lol

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
there was really no series that seemed like it could have resulted in a sweep. the two potential sweeps would have been the rockets and warriors but you've gotta figure the rockets drop one and pop is enough to get one over the curry-less warriors. pels in 4 was shocking. before that series I thought my prediction of just picking the pels to win was bold. I feel like most people had the blazers getting that series.
I initially wanted to say that the Warriors were going to sweep the Spurs but I couldn't find it in my heart to do Pop and company like that.
As a Jimmy Butler fan, I only gave them 2 games because of him but in all honesty I felt like they were going to get swept too lol

I'll be shocked if we get a sweep in the 2nd round after that first round. I'll love to see more of these, thanks for sharing.

If you guys are down I'll keep track of the round 2 predictions when we start getting a clearer picture (the West is almost set but the East has a way to go). 2nd round is going to be insane!!!!

Line X

Oct 26, 2017
I had to go somewhere, so I couldn't really watch much of anything last night. At least the radio in the car kinda helped along in the 2nd half.

I didn't even find out about the Jazz collapse and the Lebuzzer beater until the Rockets postgame.

The fuck FZZ was going on about...

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had to go somewhere, so I couldn't really watch much of anything last night. At least the radio in the car kinda helped along in the 2nd half.

I didn't even find out about the Jazz collapse and the Lebuzzer beater until the Rockets postgame.

He's still getting over Kanye West coonery

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
RG0BS1U.gif

season is over fam. Let's start the offseason thread already

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
I was conflicted about this. On one hand, the Warriors without Curry are not the overwhelming favorites, so a few other teams would have a realistic shot. On the other, watching him play is pretty fun..

Curry is the best pg in the game and it's not fair what he brings to the table for that team.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I'll be shocked if we get a sweep in the 2nd round after that first round. I'll love to see more of these, thanks for sharing.

If you guys are down I'll keep track of the round 2 predictions when we start getting a clearer picture (the West is almost set but the East has a way to go). 2nd round is going to be insane!!!!
I'd be down.
I found this site that we could use to create a group:
http://paspn.net/NBA/Playoffs/Bracket/

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017

FZZ put his Juju on the Jazz and Beastbrook and Playoff P was unleashed.

Jazz in 6 tho

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Everyday Donovan Mitchell doesn't wear this sleeve is a day we all lose as fans smfh:

Dennis Smith jr with this years pick (the right pick of course) is gunna be fun for Dallas:

Status
Not open for further replies.