• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I'm worried.

Westbrook still needs 4 rebounds and 5 assists for his triple double.

Beat by a sneaky Ninja.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
How long is Billy gonna leave YNB and Adams on the bench for? This is the season right here, lmao.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or does Zach Collins look like the biggest asshole ever? If he was an actor he would always be cast as the high school bully.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm SO glad people are getting sobered by Westbrook's abysmal shooting performance.

Ain't no one care about stupid triple doubles. He can't win when it matters the most. And worst yet, he's getting psychologically outplayed by Dame.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
I'm SO glad people are getting sobered by Westbrook's abysmal shooting performance.

Ain't no one care about stupid triple doubles. He can't win when it matters the most. And worst yet, he's getting psychologically outplayed by Dame.

It's not so much psychological as he's never been a good defender. People think elite athlete + crazy looks is gonna mean something, but he always gets worked by Curry too. He's terrible off ball and like serviceable in iso.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
It's not so much psychological as he's never been a good defender. People think elite athlete + crazy looks is gonna mean something, but he always gets worked by Curry too. He's terrible off ball and like serviceable in iso.

Westbrook has been coasting on rep on defense for a while. He's an outright terrible defender, and to make matters worse, it's often because he's more concerned with Triple Doubles. He leaves shooters early to fish for rebounds.

Oct 26, 2017

By psychological, I mean that you see Dame caring about winning for his team, while Westbrook cares more about the chip on his shoulder that screams "you're better than this guy, show him who the fuck you are." It's just like the Jazz series last year.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this an inception upset?

Okc was supposed to win as the lower seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.