• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

NBA Playoffs 2019: End of Lebrongelion | OT | Cus Crisis (Space Jam 2 Now Hiring, Apply Inside!)

Oct 25, 2017
this man understands.

If the anomalies we saw tonight correct themselves, Kyle goes back to a 15ppg contributor on poor % and just about every Buck other than Lopez plays significantly better...and the Bucks should win game 2 by about 17 points. I expect them to win all games going forward by at least 10 points. Better team, better players playing better basketball right now.
Raps played better than the Bucks overall only to choke it away. Worst team won today.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Eh. Just what I'm observing. No one on the Bucks played particularly well except for Lopez hilariously, not even Giannis. They were clearly still rusty as shit from their break and they still pulled it out and won by 8 points. In that sense I wouldn't be surprised at all if they completely blow us out by 20 in the next few games. No one with a brain expects the Raps to win this series.

Honestly I'm oddly totally at peace right now. Never thought the Raps would beat Philly after that disastrous game 6 so this is all borrowed time in my opinion. Maybe I used up all my emotion in game 7 of the last round. Either way no matter how well or poorly they do in this series Kawhi is gone next season and the team is gonna fade into pre - 2013 irrelevance again. Either way this is gonna be the last year I follow the team. It feels very freeing in a way and I look forward to not giving a shit about the raps for probably the next several decades.
Everyone enjoys sports in their own way but it legitimately seems to be causing you emotional pain and I don't know why you wouldn't just stop watching now lol

Oct 28, 2017
Kawhi wasn't himself and Raps shot poorly outside of Lowry.

Lowry is to have another good game than Lopez having one himself.

Not worried because NBA Era takes usually the opposite of real life outcome.
If things revert to the mean Bucks win and win comfortably. Bucks had more players with outlier performance for the worst.

this man understands.

If the anomalies we saw tonight correct themselves, Kyle goes back to a 15ppg contributor on poor % and just about every Buck other than Lopez plays significantly better...and the Bucks should win game 2 by about 17 points. I expect them to win all games going forward by at least 10 points. Better team, better players playing better basketball right now.

he had 30+ and shot well. The Raps got 30+ from their 2 best players while the Bucks' best players were only okay today. It didn't matter in the end.

Future games feel unlikely to be super close. But we'll see.
Bucks executed down the stretch, Toronto came up small. Par for the course.

Everyone enjoys sports in their own way but it legitimately seems to be causing you emotional pain and I don't know why you wouldn't just stop watching now lol
Too much invested at this point honestly lol. Been following this team for 6 years now and I have to see how it all ends, with a bang or a whimper (much more likely). After this season everything will be over and I can finally move on with my life.

Oct 28, 2017
Raps played better than the Bucks the majority of the game and choked it away.

Kawhi had his worse performance shooting wise. If Kawhi can get back to himself, this will be a longer series than you'd hope.
I agree Raptors did play better than the Bucks yet they couldn't bear them. Do you think the Raptors are the only one's in this series who are going to play better? Again if Bucks hit there season averages this game is a blowout.

Oct 25, 2017
Too much invested at this point honestly lol. Been following this team for 6 years now and I have to see how it all ends, with a bang or a whimper (much more likely). After this season everything will be over and I can finally move on with my life.
SPOILERS
Please turn back
Don't read this
Okay, you asked for it
Here it is
And....
Warriors win

Oct 28, 2017
Eh. Just what I'm observing.
You always observe doom and gloom. It's not even measured.

No one on the Bucks played particularly well except for Lopez hilariously, not even Giannis.
Bucks had 5 players in double digit scoring. Raps had 2. Only Kyle Lowry shot over 40% tonight for the Raps. Like you're literally just seeing what you want to see.

There is lots of series left.

6 seasons has done this to you? I've been a fan since the naming contest lol
You're a much stronger man than me then. I'm unfortunately not one of those die hards who can find enjoyment in endless mediocrity. I do know people that can pick the positives out of literally anything but it's definitely not me. Once this team hits the tank I'm jumping ship. Might make me a band-wagoner I suppose but it is what it is

You always observe doom and gloom. It's not even measured.

Bucks had 5 players in double digit scoring. Raps had 2. Only Kyle Lowry shot over 40% tonight for the Raps. Like you're literally just seeing what you want to see.

There is lots of series left.
Not gonna argue with you man. Like I said for the first time I really don't care how this all ends. I just can't see this Raps team extending this beyond 5 games. They're way too inconsistent and the Bucks are way too consistent to shoot this poorly again

You will be back here next year following the Raptors again. Seen these type of overly emotional comments way too much. Youll pretend you dont care, but the fact that you will be mentioning them during the course of the season more than any other team will show that you clearly still care.

Oct 25, 2017
Oof everyone's shooting 36% and under for raps save for Lowry. If Lowry can play well next game they will win cause everyone else can't play worse. This will be a long series.

Raps have a shot.
Also there's the fact that Giannis didn't have a Giannis game, 3 point shooting for the Bucks was bad until the 4th, Bledsoe didn't get going till the second half. Things went wrong for the Bucks and they still won and this was the rust game that killed them against Boston.

You will be back here next year following the Raptors again. Seen these type of overly emotional comments way too much. Youll pretend you dont care, but the fact that you will be mentioning them during the course of the season more than any other team will show that you clearly still care.
Literally the only reason I came back this year was because of Kawhi. When he's gone there's nothing left to care about.