• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
4Akklkn.png

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Before I sign out for the night, props to Klay. In the middle of a crappy game, pulls up for one of the toughest 3s you'll see to tie it late in regulation.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
klay 7-21.
No iggy
no DMC
no KD
Curry hot, but was tired in the OT, and was off.
All time performance from a scrub like Leonard
39% from three.
still swept at home.

Portland, what else did you want?

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Curry is seriously so fun to watch when KD isn't there. If KD resigns, it's going to feel like 2016 all over again.

fuck Trump

Oct 25, 2017
This trophy presentation feels like they're giving them a trophy for going undefeated in the Preseason. These dudes are so jaded by Finals appearances. 😭😭

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
JVG and Mark:

"have CJ attack Curry"
"I'd get the ball to CJ to attack Curry"
"You must attack Curry with either CJ or Hood"
"If I'm Stotts I'm getting CJ on Steph to attack him"

...her?

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
Man, you can tell the west ended in the semis with gsw/rox by that post game interview lol. Imagine going from the wcf to what effectively looked like less than even a 1st round match up.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I'd be comfortable with a lead against the Warriors unless it's 35+.

Oct 27, 2017
Blazers looked and played like the Warriors snatched their hearts from them.
I don't think you can recover from that without changing the complexion of the roster dramatically. You gotta trade and move some guys.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
You cannot beat warriors if you let Curry hide on D. I can't believe Blazers didn't go out of their way to attack him like Houston did. Without KD, that is the easiest way to beat them

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
So the dubs have knocked the blazers and rockets out of the playoffs 4 times each in the last five years I think.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
You cannot beat warriors if you let Curry hide on D. I can't believe Blazers didn't go out of their way to attack him like Houston did. Without KD, that is the easiest way to beat them
Yeah I believe Steph being liability on D is very exaggerated, but made him spend more energy never a bad thing

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe warriors bout to win in five, KD gon resign, and wash the league for the next half decade where the other 29 teams play for irrelevance 😤😤😤

Status
Not open for further replies.