• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

NBA Playoffs 2019: End of Lebrongelion | OT | Cus Crisis (Space Jam 2 Now Hiring, Apply Inside!)

Oct 29, 2017
Truly the hardest road.

I'm so fucking fed up with this Golden State team and KD specifically. "Oh I don't get enough respect for my defense I made so many sacrifices to come to a 73 win team" YOU LOST TO A TEAM THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

5 ALL STARS AND YOU LOSE TO TWO 6TH MEN. A YOUNG CANADIAN BOY IS DIGGING YOUR GRAVE. A 34 YEAR OLD PASTA MAKER JUST DAGGERED YOU. THIS TEAM TRADED AWAY TOBIAS HARRIS (LEADING SCORER) AND BOBAN.

If the Warriors lose this year this will be a dynasty squandered.

Oct 26, 2017
If Tiger Woods can win the Masters in 2019, and the Clippers can come back from 31 down in the playoffs vs the Warriors.

Then maybe, just maybe, the Jazz can learn how to guard a simple play that leads to a wide open alley oop everytime down the floor.

But I dream..

Oct 27, 2017
Warriors should just say fuck it and take the L as is, no bullshit excuses or anything. Wash it and start again. No more bullshit turnovers and Durant attempting 8 shots. I predicted warriors in 5 and I stand by it

Oct 25, 2017
what's funny is, GS getting the big lead makes it worse.

If you just lose a close game, it's surprising, but people wouldn't go crazy tomorrow.

but this was insane.

Boogie can't win with these cats.