• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

NBA Playoffs 2019: End of Lebrongelion | OT | Cus Crisis (Space Jam 2 Now Hiring, Apply Inside!)

Oct 25, 2017
The sad thing is that I had to pause for a few seconds to think if you were fucking with us.. because the truth would really say some dumb shit like that lol

Had the Rockets as favorites presuming Boogie plays 25mpg in that series
I plan on running that Pierce joke so far into the ground that I will eventually reach the molten core of the Earth.

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped watching when the Clips were down 75-50 at half... what the hell happened, I need to watch a VOD of the second half.

Edit: Before looking at the box score, I figured it had to be Lou going the fuck off.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I went to bed at halftime with zero doubt the warriors won that game. The Curry shot right before the buzzer, the crowd roaring, it was a done deal.

I caught the score on the way to work and had a gigantic wtf moment. I wish I was a fly on the wall inside that warriors locker room.

Nov 13, 2017
I still don't really know if the Tobias trade was supposed to be their signal for tanking to get their pick next year, and if Doc and Lou just said screw it and snuck into the playoffs anyway, but that was amazing and worth it.

Though the most amazing thing about last night is Kenny saying this is going to go 6. I just don't see it, the Warriors are going to be extra motivated now.

Oct 28, 2017
New York
They got outscored by more than 25
They scored 29 points more in the 4Q
Usually the team with the most points after 4quarters of regulation time wins the game.
Lol thanks for the insightful details.

They channelled their inner Toronto Raptors
Hahaha ok see this helps a little.

Ugh that sucks for him. First playoff appearance and he only gets to play one game :/

Oct 25, 2017
We’ll probably never know but I have to wonder if Boogie came back too soon. An achillies injury for a guy his size/weight is devastating and sometimes those kinds of injuries cause your body to overcompensate and put additional strain on other muscles to make up for the weakness.