• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

D4SWNyUUIAAeuRR.png

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
God he makes it hard to like him.

What about your life and basketball situation makes you so unhappy?? Make whatever free agent decisions you want, you've earned that. But be happy! You're the best in the world, a champion, Christ almighty.
They don't love him like they love Steph. As for Klay, he had a slow start this year and suddenly all the Warriors fans on this board were shitting on the guy and wanting him gone..

KD followed the LeBron route and expected same results, the difference is Wade passed the team to him(partly because he couldn't get it done anymore) but Curry never did the same for KD.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
KD followed the LeBron route and expected same results, the difference is Wade passed the team to him(partly because he couldn't get it done anymore) but Curry never did the same for KD.
And Curry shouldn't have since the Warriors have consistently been better when the offense is running through him

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
be...happy?
GS fans wanted Klay gone?

not to be mean, but the eff are y'all talking about
you seem to have a very short memory. Defending Klay actually got tiresome at beginning of the year when he was shooting in the low 30s

And Curry shouldn't have since the Warriors have consistently been better when the offense is running through him
I'm not saying he should, just that that's what happened. You also the fact that KD prob expected to be considered the best player in the world, and even after beating LeBron in the Finals that didn't happen. Finally, when LeBron's decline arrives, we have the arrival of Giannis, so I bet that bothered him a lot too.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
No way the Nugs lose this tonight. They had an epically bad night shooting 3s only to lose by four.

Here's hoping someone lit a fire under Jokic's ass and gets him to play more aggressive.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
How do you go around someone like they aren't there? By going around them, aren't you acknowledging that they are there?

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
to the other point, y'all are reading way too much into nothing.
Unless people actually think Klay is leaving because he wasn't laughing hard enough...?
you seem to have a very short memory. Defending Klay actually got tiresome at beginning of the year when he was shooting in the low 30s

I'm not saying he should, just that that's what happened. You also the fact that KD prob expected to be considered the best player in the world, and even after beating LeBron in the Finals that didn't happen. Finally, when LeBron's decline arrives, we have the arrival of Giannis, so I bet that bothered him a lot too.
There wasn't anything to defend.
He was shooting horribly, and it was called as such.

I predicted he would recover from the low 30s but it would be his career low %,
He shot 40.2. His lowest is 40.1. Dang, so close

But NO one ever said they should get rid of him lol.
That makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.