• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
And the Pacers yearly cycle continues. I'm convinced that even if the Pacers had multiple superstars, they'd find someway lose in the playoffs.

You guys are missing your best player, who's an all star level player, a defensive stud, and can close games. I understand you're frustrated but I think it's important to stay level headed.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Who? You mean people who are happy they aren't getting blown out when they're best player isn't playing and they got destroyed last game?

Only supposed to shit all over your own team I guess?

kMh9REa.gif

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
are you sure they not getting blown out?

First you act like people here were acting like Pistons fans somehow acting like they were winning this game.

Even with post like this in this thread:

Pistons are doing it! Making a watchable half of basketball without Blake!

Giannis 3 fouls, Bucks turning the ball over!

And probably only 3 people actually commenting on the Piston's.

I tried to explain they were happy Pistons were actually competing and that's what they meant.

They weren't getting blown out when people wrote those comments. Look at the time stamps fam.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
The Jazz have no chance against the Rockets. I thought they'd give the Rockets a hard time but still lose in 5, but now I think it's an easy sweep.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Utah can't make open 3s.

and Harden is playing like the best player in the world.

this is embarrassing.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
First you act like people here were acting like Pistons fans somehow acting like they were winning this game.

Even with post like this in this thread:

And probably only 3 people actually commenting on the Piston's.

I tried to explain they were happy Pistons were actually competing and that's what they meant.

They weren't getting blown out when people wrote those comments. Look at the time stamps fam.
you overreact tho fam

I just saw bucks lead by 9 but peeps posting stuff like "tophat tho" and confused

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I knew my Pistons wouldn't make it out of the first, but this sucks seeing my bandwagon Jazz have to get taking out so early. All I have after this is rooting for the underdog, or against teams I dislike. 😏

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, guys, after years of struggling with chronic pain and being on and off opiates, I was finally approved for medical marijuana today. It was a good day.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
"tophat tho" and confused

Its a long story, but tophat jones recent asked out (?) a pistons fan, and she's coming over to his place today.

Ever since he asked her out (yesterday), Pistons have played more competitively and I thought they was a positive correlation between the two 😅.

Status
Not open for further replies.