• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Comment a page back was how would old retired players guard Harden. They wouldn't do shit as far as defense, he's too good, but if you go back far enough and they wouldn't stand for that head flying back flopping. They'd really hit him. Not condoning it, and I know he's not the only one doing it (Blake is going to give himself whiplash).
Oh okay okay. Gotcha.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Go Bucks!

The last three MVPs from Wisconsin teams were all in 1 building tonight. Along with possibly the 4th

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Jazz look like a sorry ass team that doesn't belong in the playoffs. Horrible matchup against the Rockets

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pacers would murder the Celtics with Oladipo. If I hadn't already accepted the fact that they'll never win a ring in the modern NBA, I'd be extremely upset right now. This series is basically over.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Marcus Morris best play

VCIvbE1.gif

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
These games haven't exactly been blowouts, so I'm not sure what you're seeing. Oladipo tips this series towards Indy, no question about it.
Can I have Marcus Smart back? Since he's going to effectively eliminate Bojan. Oladipo is going to be the only real offensive threat and in no way are the Pacers going to murder the Celtics. They could win a series, but that shit would be close.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait for Rockets Warriors, I'm starting to believe...

Absolutely atrocious matchup, not to excuse the terrible play. And we forgot Harden is Super Sayaian compared to last year.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When old school players are like "we'd hammer Harden" they miss the point that A) modern players hammer him already, and b) when he's being hammered, he still hits like 45% of his shots.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for Rockets Warriors, I'm starting to believe...

Absolutely atrocious matchup, not to excuse the terrible play. And we forgot Harden is Super Sayaian compared to last year.

It's gonna be CP3 who gets the Rockets past the warriors, watch. Last year, in game 5, Houston and Harden's 3's stopped falling, and Paul willed them to victory by switching to his midrange game. He basically waited all year long to pull it out in that game, and it rescued them.

In game 7, when Houston started missing 27 3s in a row, they missed Paul going "cut this shit out" and going ballistic in the midrange. I love Harden, but he can get rattled in high pressure situations. CP3 has the ability to calm him back down.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I get that the Rockets are difficult to play against, and they're good. I'm still really disappointed in the Jazz scheming and gameplan. They've failed to take anything away from the Rockets in these games, and they've utterly failed to take advantage of the Rockets weaknesses. I still think it can be a series, but Snyder has to figure out something.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Only played 21 minutes. Took Stevens all damn season, but he learned. Can't play Rozier or Morris heavy minutes when they are playing badly.
I won't kill Rozier as bad as usual. He tried on D. Morris is a one trick pony and when it isn't working he brings nothing to the table. They won with Morris dreadful so one of the next few games he will be decent. Then shoot them out of the 1st Bucks game :(

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
I won't kill Rozier as bad as usual. He tried on D. Morris is a one trick pony and when it isn't working he brings nothing to the table. They won with Morris dreadful so one of the next few games he will be decent. Then shoot them out of the 1st Bucks game :(
My boy Jaylen is going to have a breakout series against the Bucks. Believe comrade. He will cancel out the blackhole known as Marcus Morris.

Status
Not open for further replies.