• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Jazz have been playing bad but these wide open looks are gonna have to start dropping ecentually

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I won't kill Rozier as bad as usual. He tried on D. Morris is a one trick pony and when it isn't working he brings nothing to the table. They won with Morris dreadful so one of the next few games he will be decent. Then shoot them out of the 1st Bucks game :(
My boy Jaylen is going to have a breakout series against the Bucks. Believe comrade. He will cancel out the blackhole known as Marcus Morris.

With Tatum playing this way, I really want to see more lineups with him and Hayward at 3/4. Unfortunately, the Pacers aren't really a team they can get away with that defensively, or at least they don't think so.

I'm largely done with Morris, even though I'm usually pretty patient with players. I don't think they can get away from him, though.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Rubio will get killed this series due to playing Harden.

But he's the only one playing

He should've flopped right there on Haden's pushoff.

If the Jazz can cut it to less than 15 by the end of the third they have a shot.
gotta disagree.

Even if they get it down to 5 somehow, they can't close imo.
No one can hit jack

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Rubio will get killed this series due to playing Harden.

But he's the only one playing

He should've flopped right there on Haden's pushoff.

gotta disagree.

Even if they get it down to 5 somehow, they can't close imo.
No one can hit jack
You were right lol. Jazz can't hit anything, and Gobert/Mitchell are useless.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Rockets have been complete garbage this quarter actually. Luckily it looks like 3 quarters was enough.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
...nobody is beating the warriors.
Rockets about to dismantle that dynasty.
tenor.gif

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
the Clips were taking these GS-like TOs by HOU and getting layups and 3s.

Utah is literally fumbling them out of bounds.

Dunno if teams just get up for GS, or whatever, or some mentality thing

but the comparison in punishing mistakes is a Stark one.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
this is why we wanted to avoid the rockets at all cost. our guards can't even stay in front of derrick white and demar derozan, they woulda got killed by the rockets if we made it to the second round.

Status
Not open for further replies.