• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Lou is fucking legend we gonna tell his story to our grandson, because not enough peep will remember him

Wong Kar Why

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
fuck man the dubs were way up when i started fighting genichiro in sekiro. by the time i beat the dude, the clippers took the lead.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I mean 30 points.

If I were a fan fan, I'd be pretty livid right now.
Then again I'd still be confident in the overall series.

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
Watching Shamet bury that winner cuts deep...man oh man I wish the Sixers could have held onto him.

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Truly the hardest road.

I'm so fucking fed up with this Golden State team and KD specifically. "Oh I don't get enough respect for my defense I made so many sacrifices to come to a 73 win team" YOU LOST TO A TEAM THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

5 ALL STARS AND YOU LOSE TO TWO 6TH MEN. A YOUNG CANADIAN BOY IS DIGGING YOUR GRAVE. A 34 YEAR OLD PASTA MAKER JUST DAGGERED YOU. THIS TEAM TRADED AWAY TOBIAS HARRIS (LEADING SCORER) AND BOBAN.

If the Warriors lose this year this will be a dynasty squandered.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
all these former raptors just fucking annihilating while the real ass raptors struggle

that's the toronto sports life right there

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
on Replay,

Curry had Harrell in the air.
He maybe should've tried to get FTs. though not sure if refs want to call that.

Should've hit the shot tho.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
the worst timeline is when skip gets an outlandish prediction right.

anyway, you think they'd make adjustments for harrell, but hm

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If Tiger Woods can win the Masters in 2019, and the Clippers can come back from 31 down in the playoffs vs the Warriors.

Then maybe, just maybe, the Jazz can learn how to guard a simple play that leads to a wide open alley oop everytime down the floor.

But I dream..

Status
Not open for further replies.