• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
kUy56cs.png

14kwrhk.gif

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Warriors should just say fuck it and take the L as is, no bullshit excuses or anything. Wash it and start again. No more bullshit turnovers and Durant attempting 8 shots. I predicted warriors in 5 and I stand by it

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
what's funny is, GS getting the big lead makes it worse.

If you just lose a close game, it's surprising, but people wouldn't go crazy tomorrow.

but this was insane.

Boogie can't win with these cats.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Said before, but now it's evident.

If Curry didn't have one of his best overall games in his playoff career in game 1....

they could easily be down 0-2.
crazy stuff

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
what's funny is, GS getting the big lead makes it worse.

If you just lose a close game, it's surprising, but people wouldn't go crazy tomorrow.

but this was insane.

Boogie can't win with these cats.
Nah lose like this can made them wake up, close game lose could let them slip one more too relaxed game

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Nah lose like this can made them wake up, close game lose could let them slip one more too relaxed game
I mean worse perception wise. How it's percieved by media and fans, blowing a lead like this is worse.

I wasn't speaking to their internal mindset, in terms of waking up or relaxing.
cause who the eff knows what's going on in the minds of GS players right now. If they can't get up for a playoff game lol

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
Warriors will definitely win the series, but playing extra (super physical) games isn't going to do them any favors as the playoffs go on.

It's probably moot if they just roll for the next 3 -- which they probably should -- but the only thing that's going to stop them is fatigue and attrition, and being taken to 6 or (god forbid) 7 by inferior teams is how you end up there

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I still don't get why Durant only attempted 8 shots and fouled out to boot. He's not into this. First time he fouls out in his playoff career

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
no way clippers win the series.

Pre-start of the series, the Clipps were 1:100 to beat the Warriors.

"No one believes in the Clippers.

That much is apparent when viewing Los Angeles' odds to defeat the Warriors in the first round of the NBA playoffs at the SuperBook at Westgate Las Vegas, where they have the Clippers as an historic underdog.

The SuperBook gives the Clippers 100-1 odds to upset Golden State in their best-of-seven first-round series, which begins Saturday night. According to SportsOddsHistory.com , that makes the Clippers the biggest underdogs in an NBA playoff series in 30 years."

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/w...clippers-are-historic-underdogs-beat-warriors

Wonder what those odds are now. 1:20 maybe?

Oct 25, 2017
That was fun but I'm not sure it'll matter. The Clippers have to continue playing out of their minds AND the Warriors have to continue making dumbass turnovers for the series to be interesting.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
The Clippers have such a nice roster, Lou, Harrell, Shamet, Shai, Beverley. Their cap situation is also amazing. I really do hope they get a superstar this summer, they would be such a fun team to watch and we really need to see what Finals Balmer looks like.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
The Clippers have such a nice roster, Lou, Harrell, Shamet, Shai, Beverley. Their cap situation is also amazing. I really do hope they get a superstar this summer, they would be such a fun team to watch and we really need to see what Finals Balmer looks like.
Yeah on paper that team with a star is nice, but I'm kinda loving their underdog status rn.

You can tell they have a lot to play for, and I'm worried they would lose that edge once they get a star but who knows.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
That was fun but I'm not sure it'll matter. The Clippers have to continue playing out of their minds AND the Warriors have to continue making dumbass turnovers for the series to be interesting.
the latter will happen.

but yea of course LAC won't win the series.
what's funny is that even though GS had 22 TO, LAC had 19.

so that wasn't a huge discrepancy.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
warriors just looked straight up confused out there most of the time, een when they were blowing LA's back out. they need to tighten up.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
The staples center is going to be rocking as the premier LA basketball franchise, the Clippers, look to defend their home court against the #1 seed

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah on paper that team with a star is nice, but I'm kinda loving their underdog status rn.

You can tell they have a lot to play for, and I'm worried they would lose that edge once they get a star but who knows.

The thing is that they will never win a title with the roster as currently constructed. This feeling of being an underdog and winning a playoff game vs the Warriors is nice but in no way will they win this series. They still need a star player or two to add on to be a real contender.

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
Warriors were embarrassing tonight. Curry made a lot of errors 3rd and 4th quarter. Yeah he made that clutch 3 but he was so bad before AND after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.