• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
I wasn't a huge believer that the Rockets could stop the Warriors this year, but after tonight I'm starting to believe.

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe how unlucky Cousins is. Last years injury cost him what like a 200million dollar contract? And if this one is as bad as they are saying then he is gonna lose a lot next year too. He and Isaiah are the two big recent examples of how important it is to get paid when you are at the top before an injury easily brings you down all the way to the bottom. Feel bad for both.

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
I wasn't a huge believer that the Rockets could stop the Warriors this year, but after tonight I'm starting to believe.
Anything but the Rockets. I'm still on GSW but I just hate Harden the flopper. Literally isn't a strategy but a cowardly exploitation that takes advantage of referee vision. I'd pay to have someone actually flagrant 2 foul Harden as he's about to flop. Seriously.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
tumblr_mm1prcwlhC1qhc9d1o6_r1_250.gif

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
This game woke the beast, believe that.

They are not gonna sleep about this, If I'm the Rockets, I'd be pissed about this LOL ok maybe not.

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Jesus, in just a quarter and a half they completely self-destructed. I think Durant especially blew it. Too many turnovers, being fouled out and just bad decisions. Can't believe he let the Clippers get in his head.

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus, in just a quarter and a half they completely self-destructed. I think Durant especially blew it. Too many turnovers, being fouled out and just bad decisions. Can't believe he let the Clippers get in his head.

He probably thought it was a wrap and stopped playing.

All year, he's played like if he wasn't the guy, he didn't want to shoot.

That period when Steph was out earlier in the season, and he had 3 fifty point games in a row, he was unstoppable and he knew it.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Wtf just looked at the box score again and see Durant with 9 turnovers! Not only did he barely shoot, look passively on both ends, and foul out he had 9 turnovers. Wow

mindatlarge

Oct 27, 2017
PA, USA
Wanna say I passed out when the score was 50 something to 80 something, Dubs. Wake up and the Clips won. That is insanity. I really like Doc, so good for him.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Celtics blew a big lead to the Clippers this year too. Other than it being s playoff game shit happens.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
The sad thing is that I had to pause for a few seconds to think if you were fucking with us.. because the truth would really say some dumb shit like that lol

Had the Rockets as favorites presuming Boogie plays 25mpg in that series
I plan on running that Pierce joke so far into the ground that I will eventually reach the molten core of the Earth.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped watching when the Clips were down 75-50 at half... what the hell happened, I need to watch a VOD of the second half.

Edit: Before looking at the box score, I figured it had to be Lou going the fuck off.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I went to bed at halftime with zero doubt the warriors won that game. The Curry shot right before the buzzer, the crowd roaring, it was a done deal.

I caught the score on the way to work and had a gigantic wtf moment. I wish I was a fly on the wall inside that warriors locker room.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

streets saying steph curry just steve francis with a foot fetish when his boys dont bail him out, hate to see it

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I still don't really know if the Tobias trade was supposed to be their signal for tanking to get their pick next year, and if Doc and Lou just said screw it and snuck into the playoffs anyway, but that was amazing and worth it.

Though the most amazing thing about last night is Kenny saying this is going to go 6. I just don't see it, the Warriors are going to be extra motivated now.

Status
Not open for further replies.