• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If the Rockets want to be gentleman in their sweep then tonight is the night if they want to keep interest alive for a few extra days.

h1nch

Dec 12, 2017
Very curious to see how Derrick White performs today. The Nuggets are absolutely going to gameplan for him and play him extremely physical and probably try to knock him down a few times.

The difference between a born role player and a star is the ability to respond to all of this added attention and still be able to deliver. See: Harden, James.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The difference between a born role player and a star is the ability to respond to all of this added attention and still be able to deliver. See: Harden, James.

I mean, Harden wasn't able to respond to that attention until later in his career. It's not always something you're born with but something you learn along the way.

LeBron collapsed in the 2011 Finals because the pressure was too much but in 2016 he led one of the greatest comebacks in sports history.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't post yesterday, but that was a nice Celtics win. Need to be more consistent on offense, but my boy Jaylen came through. It was really great to see him shooting well. Looks like a different playing when he's confident in his outside shot.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Nets should have been going at Boban the last several game like they are currently going after him. He's a liability on defense.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
purposefully not shooting end of quarter shots when you're down by 9

and it's a playoff game.

I'm done with the NBA

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
How is this game not a blowout. Brooklyn can't shoot.

PHI 56.7% FG
4-11 from 3

Brklyn
37.5% FG!
3-12 from 3

Philly should be up by like 15.
It's turnovers and free throws

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Reggie is such a highschooler.
Calm down, you're like 60

at least the refs let them play.
In the GS LAC clips game both would ejected

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
what's the point in having the best 3 pt shooter in the league this season

if he can't hit jack in the playoffs.

Dame
Dud Time?

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
still not sure I trust Brooklyn to win though

they've still been poor.
PHI has just somehow managed to be worse

Oct 25, 2017
Reddick seems like a legit liability this series. He's getting picked on defensively and he's not even shooting well to be on the floor for offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.