• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Raps choking

tenor.gif
that guy couldn't even beat a drug addict.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
When Danny Green gone cold you must wait till next year for him to recover, I still remember he cant shoot for shit in that first miami finals

Btw Bucks in 5, too much weapon

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
ask yourself

just

look in the mirror

take a deep breath

and ask yourself

do u fear the deer?

u should

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Just finished watching. wtf did i see.

That was like Shaun Livingston carrying the warriors with 30 points, 8 boards, 4 steals and 2 blocks where he is clearly the best player on the floor. Just not something you see every day.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Raptors are well on their way to followIng the Celtics by losing to the Bucks and losing their best player in the off-season.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Dude not again

It's going 6 minimum
You guys are so ridiculous. Every fucking game you do this shit. It's game 1. You have been wrong every single time this post season.

There is so much series left to play. This game was close entire time. There is no reason to assume a conclusion at this point.

Just wait and see. Maybe the Raps win. Maybe they lose. The major thing is you obviously have 0 knowledge of how its going to turn out.

Eh. Just what I'm observing. No one on the Bucks played particularly well except for Lopez hilariously, not even Giannis. They were clearly still rusty as shit from their break and they still pulled it out and won by 8 points. In that sense I wouldn't be surprised at all if they completely blow us out by 20 in the next few games. No one with a brain expects the Raps to win this series.

Honestly I'm oddly totally at peace right now. Never thought the Raps would beat Philly after that disastrous game 6 so this is all borrowed time in my opinion. Maybe I used up all my emotion in game 7 of the last round. Either way no matter how well or poorly they do in this series Kawhi is gone next season and the team is gonna fade into pre - 2013 irrelevance again. Either way this is gonna be the last year I follow the team. It feels very freeing in a way and I look forward to not giving a shit about the raps for probably the next several decades.

Anubis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You should be, Bucks ain't shooting 39% from the field and 25% from three again in this series. Some how the Bucks still won. Nah this ain't going longer than 5 games.
Kawhi wasn't himself and Raps shot poorly outside of Lowry.

Lowry is to have another good game than Lopez having one himself.

Not worried because NBA Era takes usually the opposite of real life outcome.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
You should be, Bucks ain't shooting 39% from the field and 25% from three again in this series. Some how the Bucks still won. Nah this ain't going longer than 5 games.
this man understands.

If the anomalies we saw tonight correct themselves, Kyle goes back to a 15ppg contributor on poor % and just about every Buck other than Lopez plays significantly better...and the Bucks should win game 2 by about 17 points. I expect them to win all games going forward by at least 10 points. Better team, better players playing better basketball right now.
Kawhi wasn't himself
he had 30+ and shot well. The Raps got 30+ from their 2 best players while the Bucks' best players were only okay today. It didn't matter in the end.

Future games feel unlikely to be super close. But we'll see.

Anubis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this man understands.

If the anomalies we saw tonight correct themselves, Kyle goes back to a 15ppg contributor on poor % and just about every Buck other than Lopez plays significantly better...and the Bucks should win game 2 by about 17 points. I expect them to win all games going forward by at least 10 points. Better team, better players playing better basketball right now.
Raps played better than the Bucks overall only to choke it away. Worst team won today.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
like even tonight, where Danny Green objectively played a terrible game, he was a team-high +5. DeMar Derozan was not only bad individually but singlehandedly tanked the entire team every Raptors playoff run.

-COOLIO-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eh. Just what I'm observing. No one on the Bucks played particularly well except for Lopez hilariously, not even Giannis. They were clearly still rusty as shit from their break and they still pulled it out and won by 8 points. In that sense I wouldn't be surprised at all if they completely blow us out by 20 in the next few games. No one with a brain expects the Raps to win this series.

Honestly I'm oddly totally at peace right now. Never thought the Raps would beat Philly after that disastrous game 6 so this is all borrowed time in my opinion. Maybe I used up all my emotion in game 7 of the last round. Either way no matter how well or poorly they do in this series Kawhi is gone next season and the team is gonna fade into pre - 2013 irrelevance again. Either way this is gonna be the last year I follow the team. It feels very freeing in a way and I look forward to not giving a shit about the raps for probably the next several decades.

Everyone enjoys sports in their own way but it legitimately seems to be causing you emotional pain and I don't know why you wouldn't just stop watching now lol

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
Kawhi wasn't himself and Raps shot poorly outside of Lowry.

Lowry is to have another good game than Lopez having one himself.

Not worried because NBA Era takes usually the opposite of real life outcome.
If things revert to the mean Bucks win and win comfortably. Bucks had more players with outlier performance for the worst.

this man understands.

he had 30+ and shot well. The Raps got 30+ from their 2 best players while the Bucks' best players were only okay today. It didn't matter in the end.

Future games feel unlikely to be super close. But we'll see.

Bucks executed down the stretch, Toronto came up small. Par for the course.

Anubis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If things revert to the mean Bucks win and win comfortably. Bucks had more players with outlier performance for the worst.

Raps played better than the Bucks the majority of the game and choked it away.

Kawhi had his worse performance shooting wise. If Kawhi can get back to himself, this will be a longer series than you'd hope.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Everyone enjoys sports in their own way but it legitimately seems to be causing you emotional pain and I don't know why you wouldn't just stop watching now lol

Too much invested at this point honestly lol. Been following this team for 6 years now and I have to see how it all ends, with a bang or a whimper (much more likely). After this season everything will be over and I can finally move on with my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.