• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
Raps played better than the Bucks the majority of the game and choked it away.

Kawhi had his worse performance shooting wise. If Kawhi can get back to himself, this will be a longer series than you'd hope.
I agree Raptors did play better than the Bucks yet they couldn't bear them. Do you think the Raptors are the only one's in this series who are going to play better? Again if Bucks hit there season averages this game is a blowout.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Too much invested at this point honestly lol. Been following this team for 6 years now and I have to see how it all ends, with a bang or a whimper (much more likely). After this season everything will be over and I can finally move on with my life.

SPOILERS
Please turn back
Don't read this
Okay, you asked for it
Here it is
And....
Warriors win

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Nick Nurse ran his starters to the ground

Kawhi 42 min
Lowry 40 min
Siakam 42 min
Gasol 39 min

None of the Bucks played more than 37 min. This series ain't gonna be close.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I love how hype my Milwaukee fans are. Still disappointed with them cheering Hader after the all star break(seriously fuck that shit) though.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
Lowry shooting 7/9 from three is more likely than Lopez shooting 4/11. Raptors in the driver's seat.
tenor.gif

Loving the sarcasm

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I agree Raptors did play better than the Bucks yet they couldn't bear them. Do you think the Raptors are the only one's in this series who are going to play better? Again if Bucks hit there season averages this game is a blowout.
If Raps continue to play like how they did the first 3 quarters, series will be long.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Eh. Just what I'm observing.

You always observe doom and gloom. It's not even measured.

No one on the Bucks played particularly well except for Lopez hilariously, not even Giannis.

Bucks had 5 players in double digit scoring. Raps had 2. Only Kyle Lowry shot over 40% tonight for the Raps. Like you're literally just seeing what you want to see.

There is lots of series left.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
6 seasons has done this to you? I've been a fan since the naming contest lol

You're a much stronger man than me then. I'm unfortunately not one of those die hards who can find enjoyment in endless mediocrity. I do know people that can pick the positives out of literally anything but it's definitely not me. Once this team hits the tank I'm jumping ship. Might make me a band-wagoner I suppose but it is what it is

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
He was pure garbage, but back in 2013, Danny Green was the hottest shooter on Earth for those first five games. Like, who the hell was Danny Green and why was he burying the Heatles? We were conditioned to expect every single 3 he put up to go in.
Yeah true that was crazy through the first 5. I still have nightmares

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
The Bucks collectively are going to improve and the Raptors are probably going to run out of gas as the series goes on. I could see the Bucks ending this in 5

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
Oof everyone's shooting 36% and under for raps save for Lowry. If Lowry can play well next game they will win cause everyone else can't play worse. This will be a long series.

Raps have a shot.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
You always observe doom and gloom. It's not even measured.

Bucks had 5 players in double digit scoring. Raps had 2. Only Kyle Lowry shot over 40% tonight for the Raps. Like you're literally just seeing what you want to see.

There is lots of series left.

Not gonna argue with you man. Like I said for the first time I really don't care how this all ends. I just can't see this Raps team extending this beyond 5 games. They're way too inconsistent and the Bucks are way too consistent to shoot this poorly again

Oct 25, 2017
Too much invested at this point honestly lol. Been following this team for 6 years now and I have to see how it all ends, with a bang or a whimper (much more likely). After this season everything will be over and I can finally move on with my life.

You will be back here next year following the Raptors again. Seen these type of overly emotional comments way too much. Youll pretend you dont care, but the fact that you will be mentioning them during the course of the season more than any other team will show that you clearly still care.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oof everyone's shooting 36% and under for raps save for Lowry. If Lowry can play well next game they will win cause everyone else can't play worse. This will be a long series.

Raps have a shot.
Also there's the fact that Giannis didn't have a Giannis game, 3 point shooting for the Bucks was bad until the 4th, Bledsoe didn't get going till the second half. Things went wrong for the Bucks and they still won and this was the rust game that killed them against Boston.

LittleBee

alt account
Banned
Mar 15, 2019
Raptors look tired man. I don't think they have any stamina left, Bucks are going to finish this in 6 me thinks.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
You will be back here next year following the Raptors again. Seen these type of overly emotional comments way too much. Youll pretend you dont care, but the fact that you will be mentioning them during the course of the season more than any other team will show that you clearly still care.

Literally the only reason I came back this year was because of Kawhi. When he's gone there's nothing left to care about.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
At least Toronto still has the Blue Jay's and Maple Leaves while I'm stuck with the Bruins Red Sox and Patriots.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017

And if the rest of the Raptors hit their season averages it's a blowout the other way, what's your point? Danny Green was the second best 3 pt shooter in the league this year, he can play a lot better too.

Do people seriously forget the Bucks only won 2 more games than the Raptors this year? It's not like the Raps are some scrub team.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly gonna be happy if my Team consistently had good reg season even tho they always out in 2nd or 3rd round, but maybe that just me.

the current Denver Jokic team gonna be like that I think.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
The bucks are the better team. That is obvious. However why are people acting like the home team winning game 1 is the end of a series?

So many hot takes

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Cool. So its championship or "fuck these guys forever". Lovely fan.

Not really. It's just that I know this is legit the last year they actually have a shot at it. If they don't make it to the finals (and possibly even if they do) Kawhi is gone which leaves the team with an aging Lowry and Pascal Siakam. Everyone else is shit. The team is gonna have to be rebuilt from the ground up and they have no pieces to trade to even begin to do that which means they are gonna be mediocre to terrible for the next decade plus. If you can be a fan of a team when they are barely going .500 and just missing out on the playoffs year after year good for you, that's great. But I'm not that fan. I have better things to do then watch a team struggle to reach 8th place every year.

I've already done it with the Jays so I'm sure I can do it with the Raps as well. I haven't watched a single Jays game since they lost out in the playoffs in 2014. There's just no point to me.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
The bucks are the better team. That is obvious. However why are people acting like the home team winning game 1 is the end of a series?

So many hot takes
the hot takes and panic is embarrasing, but I have position holding Bucks as much superior team from the start..

Hope Kawhi still staying tho, I like him in this raptor team

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Fair play to the Bucks. They were great in the 4th Q. Lopez balled out of his mind and they deserved the dub.

Real disappointed in Gasol and Green. They went missing when we needed them most and that's kinda unacceptable from your veteran dudes. Lowry showed up but he'll probably ice cold on Friday.

I still think we can take game 2 on Friday. We were right in it tonight, just choked it away unfortunately. Which happens to away teams.

I don't know why anyone would be confident in a sweep or anything close to that after one close game. What the fuck are you guys watching

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana

So many hot takes
Are they the better team? That wasn't totally clear tonight. They just spam Giannis drive and kicks which works when given a favorable whistle at home. That's beatable though. Especially if this team shoots normally when given open looks. Which we bricked a ton of tonight

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Are they the better team?

Yes.

That wasn't totally clear tonight.

Because people are silly and think the Raps are scrubs who were going to roll over and die. They are a good team. They weren't going to fuck around and lose by 25.

They just spam Giannis drive and kicks which works when given a favorable whistle at home. That's beatable though. Especially if this team shoots normally when given open looks. Which we bricked a ton of tonight

My money is on the Bucks but it would not surprise me if this went 6 or even 7.

Dec 23, 2017
Such a good win and really shows what team is about. You don't win a championship without having a good team. All this GOAT conversation is overdone because guys that win multiple championships usually have a great team around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.