• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
what does a portland kevin love deal even look like?

Hassan and picks? I mean you can't be wasting Dame and CJ's prime right
Whiteside + a 1st would get you either Love or Gallinari depending on preference. Of course, you then don't have a traditional 5 and you still don't have anything resembling a quality 2 way wing. I would actually punt this season tbh instead of mortgaging the future to sneak into the playoffs with a sketchy roster while running Dame and CJ into the ground. You know who's actually set up pretty well for next year? The Warriors. The Blazers could kinda do that as well if they wanted to.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Whiteside + a 1st would get you either Love or Gallinari depending on preference. Of course, you then don't have a traditional 5 and you still don't have anything resembling a quality 2 way wing. I would actually punt this season tbh instead of mortgaging the future to sneak into the playoffs with a sketchy roster while running Dame and CJ into the ground. You know who's set up pretty well for next year? The Warriors. The Blazers could kinda do that as well if they wanted to.
well shit, they are in a bit of a rut then

Last edited:

MRYEAH

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The hall across the room
MRYEAH
1L2UeLFhwv7WM.gif
Yeah not the start for the season that was expected
Parker has been fine in his absence and Trae can carry them at least once a week
We had John on the show a week before the news and definitely didn't hear one word about drug tests.
It was a real gut punch to the front office I did speak with the coaching staff and management
Everyone was stunned so irresponsible and lazy
Good win over the Spurs
Blown out by the Bulls
The Kings next

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017

Doesn't look like Blake or Rose are playing tonight, but who knows if that changed since yesterday. At least this means it wasn't an Illuminati fake news conspiracy, and Blake didn't have emergency knee removal surgery, and his career was over. Let's hope Casey doesn't play him 38 minutes a game and drag his corpse into the playoffs as the 8th seed.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Mitchell on pace to pass his VORP from last year in game 11 or 12...more valuable in game 11 than all 82 games last season👀👀👀

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Getting Ssbonis back should at least make the Pacers a little more respectable.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Kobe was still very young. The Zen master managed their egos and made them work as a team. And the triangle wasn't something Jordan, Pippen, Shaq, Kobe did for fun, it was designed by a coach.

Coaching is important but not as important as some people make it out to be. LeBron won a ring against a 73 win team with Tyronn Lue and basically no offensive system.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
RAPTOR's most valuable players of 2019-20 (so far!)
RAPTOR wins above replacement leaders for the 2019-20 season

pFPnXIY.png

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
If trae is the new steph, luke is the new klay

With Luke being more comfortable handling the ball, and Klay being a much better defender. Would be nice if Luke is still on the team when he hits his prime, but I doubt it.

I'm only going off the eye test, but Luke actually does seem "average" on defense this season, which is an improvement over "always looks lost" from his first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.