• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
steph's just load managing himself for his late career run with the bobcats

he's gonna win MJ his 7th ring and become the GOAT through osmosis

Dinobot

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Looking forward to LeBron having his way with the Raptors and then Kawhi slapping us in the face while Beverley trash talks about this is why Kawhi left.

Lakers - 130
Raptors - 107

Clippers - 121
Raptors - 98

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if Steph made a late career move to the Hornets tbh. Dude's already got rings and MVPs.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

585548792410144778.png

otw

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
how you gonna miss an entire season with a fracture in your non-shooting hand? blatant tank job. Kawhi-esque cowardice on display by Curry. HIs legacy is forever tainted.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
how you gonna miss an entire season with a fracture in your non-shooting hand? blatant tank job. Kawhi-esque cowardice on display by Curry. HIs legacy is forever tainted.
The old dudes like to say these guys are soft. The youngs say the old guys don't understand. But these new next gen stars are sitting when healthy, taking too long to come back for injuries, and that's without having to deal with animals like Rick Mahorn or Bill Laimbeer who would just slap and punch you any time you went in for a layup.

Not the best argument to put forth when you are accused of being soft.

Dennis Fucking Rodman used to sleep with 3 whores a day, do enough drugs to kill a camel, not sleep all night, and get some fish hooks and other shit pierced onto his body along with getting his hair painted a different color and wouldn't miss a game and would show up for a back to back to back in Indiana and still get 18 rebounds.

Then you got the best player in the today's league who needs to take at least a game or two off every week because he might get hurt.

AC Green is rolling in his grave....

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The old dudes like to say these guys are soft. The youngs say the old guys don't understand. But these new next gen stars are sitting when healthy, taking too long to come back for injuries, and that's without having to deal with animals like Rick Mahorn or Bill Laimbeer who would just slap and punch you any time you went in for a layup.

Not the best argument to put forth when you are accused of being soft.

Dennis Fucking Rodman used to sleep with 3 whores a day, do enough drugs to kill a camel, not sleep all night, and get some fish hooks and other shit pierced onto his body along with getting his hair painted a different color and wouldn't miss a game and would show up for a back to back to back in Indiana and still get 18 rebounds.

Then you got the best player in the today's league who needs to take at least a game or two off every week because he might get hurt.

AC Green is rolling in his grave....

Maybe we were wrong about Kurt Rambis. I think he knows exactly what he was doing. Shipping those sensitive young kids out and building around an old man will be the new model for success in the NBA.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017

Bam in 8 games this season: 40 assists, 20 turnovers
Bam in 38 college games: 32 assists, 64 turnovers

I'm not sure if there's really precedent for a big being that black-holey in college and being this skilled of a passer in the pros. Did not even see flashes of passing ability in college. A/TO for bigs and wings tends to be a pretty reliable, sticky indicator of BBIQ, so cool to see him improve to this level, and great job by the Heat to not treat him as just a limited play-finisher.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe we were wrong about Kurt Rambis. I think he knows exactly what he was doing. Shipping those sensitive young kids out and building around an old man will be the new model for success in the NBA.
That's exactly how I build my teams too.

We always make the finals based on our BBIQ alone.

The youngs has their chance but decided to be cowards. It's the time for the olds to step up again.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017

Got damn.

Several NBA expert analysts are calling Kawhi a snake and a faker....

This is bad. NinjaScooter was right about him...

Status
Not open for further replies.