• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
My god I knew Smart was lighting it up from the three point line, but I didn't realize how good he's been. Smart is shooting .408 from the three on 6.9 attempts per game. If Smart's 3pt% is anywhere close to 40% by the end of the year he's essentially the premier 3D player in the NBA.

Watch this series of events from the Golden State game in the 4th quarter to help seal the deal:

He sneaks in and gets hand on the rebound, makes an impossible save and then on the ensuing tip watch him go to Tatum at 2:39 and tell him to steal the tip. If you watch the interview at the end of the highlights he talks about telling Tatum what to do.

Marcus is just on a whole other level this year.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Minnesota will probably beat us tonight. Russ, Capela, House and Gordon all out. Unless Harden goes off we'll lose handily.

Dinobot

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Is there a worse finisher in the NBA then Jayson Tatum right now?
From inside the arc?
basketball-nba-nyk-tor.jpg

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Has there ever been a franchise to go from the best record in a conference to the worst record the following season in NBA history?

Darknight34

Banned
Apr 29, 2018
Watch this series of events from the Golden State game in the 4th quarter to help seal the deal:

He sneaks in and gets hand on the rebound, makes an impossible save and then on the ensuing tip watch him go to Tatum at 2:39 and tell him to steal the tip. If you watch the interview at the end of the highlights he talks about telling Tatum what to do.

That last bit is freaky cool.

Dec 23, 2017
Does anyone actually like watching James Harden?

The guy is a great player but it's one of the worst styles of b-ball of all time.

Thank God you can't win playing that way.
I personally don't. It's good he can put up numbers. They games I have watched in the playoffs I see why. Within his monster games are so many bad plays and decisions that don't come back to hit him in the rear until deep playoff times.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017

Damn that's a nice steal. I don't watch much but I've never seen someone go for that before

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
We've gotten a lot better at drafting since Mitch joined tbh. Miles, Malik, Devonte, & PJ are all balling out regularly now. Bismack, MKG, Marvin, Willy, & Bacon are all expiring this season with Batum's next.

We get a nice lottery pick in a pretty loaded draft and use cap space to sign a good vet (Kevin Love?) and I can see this team being a 5 seed next season.

5 seed isn't happening short of a miracle.

Miami and Orlando are both Division Rivals who are young and better then Charlotte. Atlanta is due a jump soon as well and have a legit Allstar PG to build around.

That puts Charlotte at likely 3rd or 4th in their division long term then there are Boston, Philly, Indy who all have good front offices and talent locked in plus Toronto, Milwaukee ect who likely won't slip any time soon

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017

I love him, and I trust him.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I was just at the Vancouver Aquarium and walked by Klay Thompson and Laura Harrier. I was debating real hard whether I should blow up his spot and ask for a photo but decided not to. When I looked back some young kids were getting some photos with him. I should've done it fuck

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I have no problem watching Harden play. He got a great handle, his (4step)stepback is pretty cool, hits a lot of fuck you 3s, some great passes and from time to time throws a mean dunk. Wish he would do that more often tho

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Damn, I was just at the Vancouver Aquarium and walked by Klay Thompson and Laura Harrier. I was debating real hard whether I should blow up his spot and ask for a photo but decided not to. When I looked back some young kids were getting some photos with him. I should've done it fuck

Klay has good taste in cities.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017

Miami and Orlando are both Division Rivals who are young and better then Charlotte. Atlanta is due a jump soon as well and have a legit Allstar PG to build around.

That puts Charlotte at likely 3rd or 4th in their division long term then there are Boston, Philly, Indy who all have good front offices and talent locked in plus Toronto, Milwaukee ect who likely won't slip any time soon
Philly has a good front office?

Based on what exactly?

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
should've shown him your avatar

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Counter-point:

you're wrong.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Nets have a pretty big DeAndre Jordan problem. Not sure how the hell that ever gets solved given the internal politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.