• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fuck

I just cancelled my cable and am trying hulu live tv because it's only $50/month
Hulu Live TV started shitting the bed for me during NBA opening night, so I had to get my money back. Then I tried the free trial for sling tv since it was cheap...mothafuckas had 720p/30fps streams 🤢🤢🤢 AT&T TV works but they raising prices by $15 next month. Might have to look into YouTube TV since that's $50 and has all the channels I want.

Or we can just pull a Tophat Jones and buff our streams

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Lol the company is a 'legit' business in the country. I'm pretty sure there's some government corruption happening there though. We literally have all the 'major' channels, even outside of sports and movie channels. We even have Pay-Per View channels that we don't actually have to pay for, lol.
On your bill is there a section that says, "don't tell the Americans"?

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
On your bill is there a section that says, "don't tell the Americans"?
No, but maybe I shot myself in the foot here. I dunno, lol.

I barely watch cable anyway. The only thing I watch is NBA games, and a few shows here and there, and that's not every night either. Otherwise I just watch Netflix, YouTube or play video games for entertainment.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Hulu Live TV started shitting the bed for me during NBA opening night, so I had to get my money back. Then I tried the free trial for sling tv since it was cheap...mothafuckas had 720p/30fps streams 🤢🤢🤢 AT&T TV works but they raising prices by $15 next month. Might have to look into YouTube TV since that's $50 and has all the channels I want.

Tophat at the end of the season

RealisticHollowBoubou-size_restricted.gif

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Too much talk in here about Kawhi's loads and how the team likes to manage them.

Keep that nasty talk in the NFL thread.

NBA is a family friendly sport (unless you mess with China, then GTFO).

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
Contenders is an optimistic view. They have a 2 person team That will be lucky to finish top 4 in the west. Generally The Clippers, Denver, Utah and Houston are considered their equals or better. Dallas is quickly breaking out behind a similar Dynamic Duo while having legitimate depth. That puts The Lakers generally speaking as the 4th-6th best team in the west. Thats ignoring GSW, KAT and Whatever is going on in San Antonio, Portland and Pheonix
lol

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

well fuck, I just signed up today to see how it was. it was either hulu, fubo, or youtube tv

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Philly has to face another undefeated team? What is this gauntlet of a schedule, smh

moonie

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah I'm just messing.

Dwayne Casey is Popovich in the regular season then turns into Frank Vogel in the playoffs.

The 2016 run to the conference final was great and I thought it would be a turning point for the franchise but then they got dummied by LeBron back to back.

Kawhi is just a coward who doesn't want to get dummied by the 2020 NBA World Champions®

It makes a certain amount of sense, we all want the stars to be healthy and in the playoffs.

Otherwise we get finals teams of bench players VS scrubs and it's no fun to watch.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
If KD didn't join and Steph was still going on a Supernova tear he absolutely would have been the face of the league right now.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Going to have to work a "No Clippers Talk" clause into the Lakers Bandwagon Contract.
All fans in the league get No Clippers Talk for free.

he's fucking washed

pfft 73 wins

pfffffffft unanimous mvp

who gives a SHIT
The fall for modern superstars is pretty rough on the internet.

Steph went from a top 5 player all time to a bum in 5 months.

I just hope the Bay fair weather fans don't all abandon him this year for Davis fever. Or worse yet become Kawhi fans. The latter would be a sin against nature...

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There's a rumor going around that Kawhi is better at basketball than LeBron and more charismatic than Davis. Woah.

Oct 27, 2017
NBAs streaming apps blow compared to the NFLs. I got league pass + nba tv (since my tv plan didn't include nba tv and most of the popular teams have like 20 games on nba tv each) and it sucks that you can only watch one game at once. Not only that, I find the streams to be buffer/fail frequently. Whereas with NFL Ticket, I can do 4 streams in quadrant view with little to no issues.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Man its been awhile since the media has had a positive Lakers day.

I think I have seen like 10 idiots from Fox and ESPN talking about AD's 40/20.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lakers need shooting, but have Kuzma. Pacers need Kuzma, but have legendary marksman Doug "McBuckets" McDermott. Hmm.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Kuzma is a fuckboi but hopefully he can give Bron a rest and save legs for the big games.

He better play defense and bust his ass for rebounds, set monster screens and not think he is the main option on any play.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Kuzma is a fuckboi but hopefully he can give Bron a rest and save legs for the big games.

He better play defense and bust his ass for rebounds, set monster screens and not think he is the main option on any play.
Kuzma's defensive improvements last season were slept on. He went from a minus defender to a more neutral defender, and the improvement should continue, especially with this team and coach.

He's also a really good cutter, so that's another target and both LeBron and Davis. Apparently he's been working on his playmaking since that's obviously what the team needs, but we'll see how that goes.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017

Death lineup of AD, Lebron and Kuz is going to be scary closing out games. The league is not ready for this. They better have their drug test kits ready on any given night.

Status
Not open for further replies.