• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Literally peak Rockets to complain about a loss and blame everyone but then in the next game lose to the Kings

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Man the Pelicans suck

also the only good player they got in that trade was BI. I hope he can land on a better organization.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
the silver lining of this year is that at least the rockets ain't doing shit either. now only need the lakers to fall apart

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
BLERGH, this season is over.

We're going to have to trade Gobert for prospects, this fucking sucks.

Their offense is just straight ass and their defense isn't good enough to cover that up. They traded for a mid 30s guard who looks washed and isn't even that good when healthy.

They need a lot more scoring. Mitchell is really good but you're asking him to do way too much. I would trade Gobert for sure for picks and offensive players.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
A friend of Miye Oni's sister was at my wedding. I told her to tell him to tell Mitchell to stop shooting that floater. Doesn't look like the message got there.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Rudy Gobert might be gone before the trade deadline

dm_190201_Gobert_emotional_after_all_star_snub_default.jpg

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also we can talk about the East being weak all day but there are currently more below .500 teams in the west rn 👀👀👀

Status
Not open for further replies.