• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
dm_190201_Gobert_emotional_after_all_star_snub_default.jpg

Can someone turn this into an avatar for me with a transparent background, please

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Are New Orleans stupid for not entertaining Jrue Holiday trades? He's still a high quality player, but that team is going nowhere, the young players outside of Ingram (who they may or may not resign) aren't panning out, and this is probably a lost season. What do you want a 29 year old PG for? You telling me they can't extract something of value from a desperate would-be contender (Philly? Denver?) for the remaining 1.5 years of his contract? I know next summer's free agent class isn't all that great, so maybe they wait till the summer but his value may be higher now for a team looking to make a run.

It helps to have useful vets on young teams that are looking to make the leap. They clearly like the Culture Holiday set so trading him for picks doesn't seem worth it.

Holiday to Milwaukee for Bledsoe and a pick does make a lot of sense though

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
A_Way_Out_Logo.jpg

so i just played this game and the guy on the right's name is leo caruso... he is a hardened criminal who grew up in an orphanage and got put in jail

his son's name is ALEX and you can play basketball with the boy in one part in the game

ALEX CARUSO

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
The thing with Denver's bench is the exact same guys were a consistent plus last year. The Jazz's bench was always suspect looking coming into the season.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I'm writing a story called Michael Porter and the Gobert of fire. I'll let you guys know when I'm finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.