• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
The only positive that came out of last night was watching the rockets die at the hands of a g-league tier warriors team. The lakers/clippers game was entertaining as hell.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
two of Clippers best scorers in PG and Lou had a bad game and they still came back smh
I thought Davis did a great job on defense on Kawhi. He really seemed to bother KL and PG.

Not sure if Lebron was really hurt but either way he was horrible last night. Even when scrubs were guarding him he just launched a ton of 3s and had no plan B. That's Harden ball Bron you have to do better than that!

Lastly Bradley needs to get in shape ASAP. You can't play Rondo against a good team. He is just too garbage. The same is true of Javale but Dwight can't play 30 minutes so he has to get some minutes.

MPrice

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019
I legitimately thought the Lakers were going to get blown out but they lead most of the time. Even though Lebron was garbage for most of the game.

And surprise the Bucks look so beatable when everybody isn't going ham from the 3pt line. Feel like Giannis should've invested in the midrange instead of 3s. When the 3s aren't falling against a good team he looks about like he did in that Toronto series.

Doesn't seem like there is any clear favorite team.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
EMrt4VlUcAEXQWy

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Bev the mvp. Knees Lebron in the nuts to slow him down and gets the game clinching stop.
Can't wait for him to be the reason the Clippers lose a big game and series in the playoffs.

Even the play where he won the game that was incredibly risky and easily could have resulted in 3 FTs (which granted is not the scariest proposition when LeBron is shooting the free throws, but it was not a sound defensive play, it just worked out perfectly that time).

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Dear Bucks don't be playing with my emotion. I've been wanting them to wear Blue alternated jerseys since the blue became part of there color scheme since when they got new jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.