• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vatisthis?

Oct 25, 2017

LMAO. Parents making their siblings hold hands after they just got finished fighting.
HAHA Giannis with no chill:

Didn't work at all lol. Giannis hates kids.
www.instagram.com

Wardell Curry on Instagram: "Vacation vibes with my one and only 😍 like dat!"

4M likes, 51K comments - stephencurry30 on February 16, 2020: "Vacation vibes with my one and only 😍 like dat!"

lol what the fuck
6cjrl3Q.png

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Kyle Lowry jacking up brick after brick in the 4th quarter while better players are on the bench, I don't understand the minutes distribution. Tra Young was voted as a starter and he's getting less minutes than Lowrys bum ass??

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Kyle Lowry jacking up brick after brick in the 4th quarter while better players are on the bench, I don't understand the minutes distribution. Tra Young was voted as a starter and he's getting less minutes than Lowrys bum ass??

Why all the hate for Lowry? I don't remember him throwing bricks up, though I do remember Kemba doing it. And it's already hard to guard all stars one on one, you want to put Trae Young in the game and take Lowry out? Do you hate kids too?

I know they won the game and dominated the fourth so all is forgiven, but Team Lebron had some questionable tactics as well. Lebron pulling up for that long three pointer, I was half thinking that he was just tired and wanted the game to be over. Harden passing up that layup to win the game.

Oct 25, 2017

Lowry was throwing his body into dudes like he was playing insurance fraud in Saints Row. He was doing everything he needed to do. Blame Kemba's fraud ass for being a non-factor.Absolute choke artist.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Why all the hate for Lowry? I don't remember him throwing bricks up, though I do remember Kemba doing it. And it's already hard to guard all stars one on one, you want to put Trae Young in the game and take Lowry out? Do you hate kids too?

Why does Kyle Lowry play 28 minutes and Young only gets 15 when Trae is the starter. Play who the fans want to see or at least even the minutes out as much as possible. Butler only played 12 minutes and Ingram only played 8

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Why does Kyle Lowry play 28 minutes and Young only gets 15 when Trae is the starter. Play who the fans want to see or at least even the minutes out as much as possible. Butler only played 12 minutes and Ingram only played 8
To be fair, Butler played terrible and had 4 turnovers in like 4 minutes. Also gotta remember that Nick Nurse was the coach so of course he's going to put his guy in the game.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

Because that lineup played almost the whole fourth quarter when they wanted to win. That's why CP3 was out there too. Luka and Trae were voted as starters but neither team had a point guard and both sophomores would've been targeted on defense every single time.

Well, I guess Kemba is technically a point guard. As far as playing time you could argue that they should've put Gobert out there instead of Embiid. And who are you going to put Ingram out there for, Siakham or Giannis? Team Giannis picked like all forwards.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
didn't watch the game but Trae also played like 2 days ago in the rising stars game or whatever that is called

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I think my biggest gripe with last night was the amount of money donated towards charity.
The NBA is a multi-billion dollar league and they could only put together $400k for the night? Could have at least done $500k a quarter or something. Even the State Farm assists thing was laughable because it was something like $15 an assist which only came out to like $2,200. So, You're telling me they couldn't have done $1,000 an assist or something. Idk I know something is better than nothing but I felt like they could have reached down a little deeper in their pockets.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I think next year the winning shot should have to be from half-court. Maybe then Trae will be in during the 4th.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I think next year the winning shot should have to be from half-court. Maybe then Trae will be in during the 4th.

I still say just go full on rock and jock for the first three quarters. 25 point baskets, trading players in the middle of the game, etc.

One other thing I thought was kind of cool with the current format is seeing teammates play against each other. I swear Ben Simmons stopped or stripped Embiid like three times in a row at one point.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I still say just go full on rock and jock for the first three quarters. 25 point baskets, trading players in the middle of the game, etc.

One other thing I thought was kind of cool with the current format is seeing teammates play against each other. I swear Ben Simmons stopped or stripped Embiid like three times in a row at one point.
Those are always my favorite moments. There was one steal Ben had on Embiid where he just straight grabbed it as soon as Embiid past half court which was really nice.

My favorite moment of the whole night tho was when Team LeBron subbed in all the Starters in the fourth and it was like an Avengers style team up shot. Could you imagine an NBA league with only 10 teams where every team was stacked with 4-5 top 50 starters. Would be insane.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Those are always my favorite moments. There was one steal Ben had on Embiid where he just straight grabbed it as soon as Embiid past half court which was really nice.

My favorite moment of the whole night tho was when Team LeBron subbed in all the Starters in the fourth and it was like an Avengers style team up shot. Could you imagine an NBA league with only 10 teams where every team was stacked with 4-5 top 50 starters. Would be insane.

All I could think was "I'm really glad Kawhi didn't go to the Lakers," and I'm not even saying that as a Clips fan. Imagine those three with bald mamba and whatever scrubs agree to sign for the minimum.

I'm sure the usual suspects would still rag on Kawhi every chance they got, right? ;)

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Thought it was common knowledge they are tanking the season.
I get it with Klay to keep him out because he would only be ready to return in the spring but Curry was probably ok to come back months ago and he is clearly ok to go now.

I just don't like holding stars out if they can play. Its just shitty all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.