• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I think the Lakers have 4 guards on their roster that are better than Jackson (none that can dribble the ball though!)

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get Jackson for the Clippers. They seem stacked in the backcourt.

Can't we just try Kuzma as our ball handler when its not LeBron instead of Rondo? Give the fuckboi offense a chance. He can at least penetrate and kick out and there is a chance of him scoring if you leave him open or if he takes it to the rim.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Lamelo otw

First draft pick is ours phanphare !
We never had a chance with Jackson. He's best buds with PG.

Anything is better than Rondo at this point I suppose.
PG and Jackson would literally live together in the same summer house in LA, work out and... party together. They were pretty tight. Would PG got traded to OKC, first person to text him was Reggie, saying they have great staff, fans, etc.
RandomSeed VeePs how's reggie been this year?

Curious to see where he fits in that logjammed backcourt now.

Honestly he just got back from injury/rehab. Had some back pains, a stress reaction, which meant he couldn't start the season. Came back and played probably a dozen games. Over that time, he had some great games, and some poor ones. Imo he's played well enough. Can space the floor, has a nice floater, pass the ball, etc.

Last edited:

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
No more Drummond or Jackson on the Pistons, WOW. Reggie Jackson win a ring? WOW.

He's going to surprise some people with his play until he gets hurt again. More clutch that "Playoff P" 🙄 at least.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
He does want to leave. Which means he won't be fired. Which means we won't be paying a fired coach. :P

Lol dude hes walking out with the bag.

Maybe not 100% of the contract but hes not going to walk away from the money when they were going to fire him anyway.

I seriously can't buy the story about him not taking the cash.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Who could have seen an old ass life long college coach having trouble resonating with young professional basketball players? I mean bedsides me and anyone else who isn't an idiot, who could have seen this coming!?!

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
The only possible way I could see him walking away from the contract is if hes immediately got another college job lined up right now. But even then walking away from ALL of that contract? Thats nuts

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Resonating with players? You mean be a players coach and bow down to them because that's half the job now. You think Pop could coach the Bulls and Cavs to wins? The whole Bulls roster would be whining about being benched for playing like shit.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Resonating with players? You mean be a players coach and bow down to them because that's half the job now. You think Pop could coach the Bulls and Cavs to wins? The whole Bulls roster would be whining about being benched for playing like shit.

I mean be a players coach and figure out how to get through to them and get the best out of them, yes.

turns out it's harder to get players to buy in to your system when you don't get to hold scholarships for ransom over their head, so go back to college.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Who's going to coach that team, though? They should just do a month to month contract on the next guy they hire because it's pretty much a guarantee they'll fire him shortly as well.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
That's mostly because the owner is an idiot. But ideally if you have a team like the Cavs you want to get a coach that works well with young players so that you can figure out if Collin Sexton and Darius Garland are worth a damn.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
I don't get Jackson for the Clippers. They seem stacked in the backcourt.

Can't we just try Kuzma as our ball handler when its not LeBron instead of Rondo? Give the fuckboi offense a chance. He can at least penetrate and kick out and there is a chance of him scoring if you leave him open or if he takes it to the rim.
NinjaScooter trashed Reggie Jackson for years, now he crying because the Clippers got him! VeePs

tenor.gif

Nov 27, 2017
California
Kyrie is faking it
He only played to attempt to get on the all star team
This year was always a "bust" without KD, might as well get a high draft pick to trade during the off season

Status
Not open for further replies.