• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I was just about to ask where the apostrophes are.

Where are they? They are actually not optional.

Why not?! We've changed the pronunciation of words when so many people get them wrong, and we've literally changed the meaning of words like literally because people don't use them right. Why can't we just change the rules of grammar, too?!

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Gods Will

I, God, being if sound mind and body, leave all my earthly possessions to my son, Lil Jesus, much love.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am now a Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons fan. I am no longer a fan of the 76ers until they fire their front office

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when two nights ago I said my world collapsed? Well today things are much better.

I want to thank you all for even just giving me a modicum of support here. Like I really appreciate it. I am not particularly close to my family and sadly I don't have many close friends I can confide in. My life is work sleep work sleep repeat.

So I just wanted to take a moment and thank you all.

Shout out to Superbat and Anth0ny

Last edited:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
They have the perfect opportunity to fire Brown and get a real coach as the team falls apart.

Be interesting to see if they do it.

i remember last year when I told Jarate that maybe the Sixers should fire Brown and replace him with someone like Frank Vogel and he laughed at me. Well who is laughing now? Jarate deserves this!

Deleted member 31140

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Remember when two nights ago I said my world collapsed? Well today things are much better.

I want to thank you all for even just giving me a modicum of support here. Like I really appreciate it. I am not particularly close to my family and sadly I don't have many close friends I can confide in. My life is work sleep work sleep repeat.

👍

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

whenever you are feeling down watch the clip of Caruso stuffing Lonzo.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with people using the injury excuse when the Sixers lose without Embiid and/or Simmons, but it's telling that the Pacers aren't given the same pass. They've had the same record as Philly for the past calendar year without their best player. What's the excuse for that performance?

Christian

Oct 25, 2017

Hang in there, buddy!

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Liquidsnake whenever you're feeling down just remember that the then Charlotte Bobcats put up the worst season in NBA history according to win percentage (it was a shortened season) and whiffed on the top spot to draft Anthony Davis which would have paired him and Kemba Walker together which would have likely been good enough for neither of them to want to split up taking AD off the table for the Lakers to acquire

our franchise's ineptitude has been very kind to the Lakers franchise over the years

so whenever you're feeling down just think about AD and Kobe in Lakers uniforms and smile

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Liquidsnake whenever you're feeling down just remember that the then Charlotte Bobcats put up the worst season in NBA history according to win percentage (it was a shortened season) and whiffed on the top spot to draft Anthony Davis which would have paired him and Kemba Walker together which would have likely been good enough for neither of them to want to split up taking AD off the table for the Lakers to acquire

our franchise's ineptitude has been very kind to the Lakers franchise over the years

so whenever you're feeling down just think about AD and Kobe in Lakers uniforms and smile

Lol.Will do.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with people using the injury excuse when the Sixers lose without Embiid and/or Simmons, but it's telling that the Pacers aren't given the same pass. They've had the same record as Philly for the past calendar year without their best player. What's the excuse for that performance?

I think that's more because nobody talks about the Pacers.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

All the best brother.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Al Horford and Tobias Harris gotta be the biggest thief duo since Bonnie and Clyde.
i think a big thing you're not considering is nobody really gives a shit about the Indiana Pacers.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Even in that case, it would be funny to bring up, would't? This team with championship aspirations has the same record as one of the three or four most forgotten, ignored franchises?

I don't think anybody believes the Sixers have championship aspirations anymore. The Sixers are a story because they are a dumpster fire.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anybody believes the Sixers have championship aspirations anymore. The Sixers are a story because they are a dumpster fire.

Simmons getting hurt is the best thing that could happen for people who love watching Philly fail. Now the team has an excuse when they get bounced early so they'll run it all back next year. A real Philly fan wants the team at full health so they'll make drastic changes next year. Simmons/Embiid can't work but we'll have to watch it at least one more year.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
LeBron with a sore groin from all that dad dicking. All that Bron is washed talk on here when he was injured last season, for shame. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.