• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Correct.

And he never caved. Not even when his teammates and players on opposing teams would try and tempt him with hot women sent to his hotel room. Most of the fools in this thread can't keep it together when they see a hot instagram model shake her ass for a few minutes.

But he is not like other people. Because AC is the greatest of all time. Not some dude who made a lot of big shots in a big game. That happens almost every year. Even a bum ass bum like Paul Pierce can make a lucky shot every once in awhile. No, AC did something truly remarkable. Something that will be remembered forever and may never be replicated.
The only other feat I can compare him to is Russell Wilson keeping it virgin while being a mega-star and dating Ciara

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
The only other feat I can compare him to is Russell Wilson keeping it virgin while being a mega-star and dating Ciara
Russell had sex beforehand.

Its not that impressive that he had to wait a few months to get married when it is probably Ciara's decision anyways. And he was probably cheating on the side because he is a weak man unlike a true hero like AC.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
KAT's mom is younger than my mom. I'm afraid that I'll probably lose both my parents to this shit. They both have underlying conditions.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hornets are going to be too good to tank when this whole thing resumes, can't have bacon leveling up in the hyperbolic time chamber like this

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many deep bench players are too poor to afford a basketball hoop so they have to practice by throwing trash into a trashcan.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Celtics radio commentators, Conrnbread Maxwell and Sean Grande are apparently now doing play by play for simulated games.

www.clnsmedia.com

Boston Celtics Simulation vs. Grizzlies with Sean Grande, Cedric Maxwell & Kendrick Perkins | CLNS Media

The Celtics have won five of seven going back to the suspension of crowds and live television broadcasts. Now Sean Grande and Cedric Maxwell will carry the rest of the season with audio broadcasts of simulated games on CLNS Media. Join us here for pre and post-game as the sinking Grizzlies look...

1 gift from WascallyWabbit

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from WascallyWabbit WascallyWabbit!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

WascallyWabbit said:
Enjoying the hell out of this book, 2 day raffle for an amazon kindle version of it
Note that you can still get it if you don't own a kindle and read via browser or a kindle app.
51jZZdEnxmL.jpg

These are our awesome prizes:

• Amazon Amazon: Jail Blazers by Kerry Eggers - Won by Mush Mush (4 entries)

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Noticed one of the camera people from the Pistons v Jazz game got covid-19 and was put into a medically induced coma. Terrible to read that.

learning

Jan 4, 2019
So like what are NBA fans doing atm, what are the podcasters doing, etc.

I am usually big on NBA but have not followed this year, I can only imagine how much this sucks for all the fans

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017

The situation makes a big difference in most players careers.

Not just your teammates but the system and environment.

I am not sure if he wins 2-3 in Detroit but in the right system, with the right coach early on and the right teammates he definitely could have won at least one.

His biggest problem was he was not good enough on defense. You can't just win when your superstar is playing on one side of the ball.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
The situation makes a big difference in most players careers.

Not just your teammates but the system and environment.

I am not sure if he wins 2-3 in Detroit but in the right system, with the right coach early on and the right teammates he definitely could have won at least one.

His biggest problem was he was not good enough on defense. You can't just win when your superstar is playing on one side of the ball.
Larry Brown definitely would not have played him lol

But who knows, when he was younger, the tools were there.

Last edited:

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Larry Brown would've definitely not have played him lol

But who knows, when he was younger, the tools were there.
I agree that he had the tools to be good on defense.

But its hard to figure all of this shit out by yourself. Thats where a system really helps.

Detroit with the right Melo could have been pretty legit though. I don't see the Spurs beating that team.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah Melo probably gets at least 2 rings w/ Detroit. It kind of gets forgotten that team still went to 3 straight ECF's (all of which were winnable) even after barely losing the 2005 Finals.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
So like what are NBA fans doing atm, what are the podcasters doing, etc.

I am usually big on NBA but have not followed this year, I can only imagine how much this sucks for all the fans

I've been watching classic games and highlights tbh

Mainly Game 6 of the 2019 finals, last year's champs getting their big win, the final game at the Oracle, and the game where the Raptors won a championship

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched a video about Jeremy Lin on Youtube and they proposed a good question. "How the fuck is Jared Dudley in the league and Lin isn't?"

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
No idea about Lin but it seems like Dudley is a very good chemistry and vet presence guy.

Really? Everytime they show him he's sitting at the end of the bench chewing his nails or looking off in the distance not even paying attention lol. I'd think Lin could get a vet min. Surprised the NBA gave up on him despite a good last season and playing well over seas.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Really? Everytime they show him he's sitting at the end of the bench chewing his nails or looking off in the distance not even paying attention lol. I'd think Lin could get a vet min. Surprised the NBA gave up on him despite a good last season and playing well over seas.
Dudz has built himself a reputation as a locker room guy, you know what you get with him.

While you're not wrong that Lin might have something left in the tank, he's come to show the last couple years that you can't rely on him to stay on the court.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Lin looked pretty cooked with Toronto last year. Combine that with the injury history and it's not surprising.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
apologies if this has already been posted but it's definitely worth a read and something to reflect on during this time of crisis.

www.theplayerstribune.com

The Real Miami | By Udonis Haslem

I’m no doctor, or no politician, or no public health expert. But I know one thing, man. We all got a responsibility to those kids.

WJTwF4Z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.