• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Brinbe
Anth0ny

Basically an MVP Franchise Award or Best Run Organization.

Our Social Media team is unmatched, too.

source.gif

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
They aren't the Lakers so strength of schedule isn't discussed. It's also more fun to think it's all b/c of former Laker great Jordan Clarkson.

Literally before this win streak we discussed that they might get to 30-12 because they were about to play a bunch of weak teams.

Don't make up stuff because you don't pay attention man super not cool

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Literally before this win streak we discussed that they might get to 30-12 because they were about to play a bunch of weak teams.

Don't make up stuff because you don't pay attention man super not cool

For sure I'm not gonna remember any posts about the Jazz from a month ago. Not that serious though as my post was in jest and wasn't aimed at anyone in particular nor was I just talking about this thread.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I'm convinced the Harden fans are either A) Rox fans B) only watch highlights
There's no way you can watch him over the course of a few games and be like, "this is great, I love the iso's and watching the rest of the team stand in one spot"

Hey, man, have you seen Luka score 41 points on 37 shots?! Have you?!? HAVE YOU?!?!? Luka could never. And people talk about Luka in the MVP conversation. Pshaw!

Oct 25, 2017
How can you be a teammate and be like yeah this is fun!
Chuck said it best:

Hey, man, have you seen Luka score 41 points on 37 shots?! Have you?!? HAVE YOU?!?!? Luka could never. And people talk about Luka in the MVP conversation. Pshaw!
Lol I know you're being sarcastic but people do bring up Luka's usage as if it's the same experience as watching Harden. But it only takes 1 Mav game to know it's just not. They move him around, cut, screens, pin downs, curls that lead to another screen. You know, fun basketball things.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No good early game today, oh well. Also that Booker ejection might be even worse than the Trey Young one, NBA needs to rethink how they implement the taunting rule

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's incredible that the Pacers have a better record than the Sixers. How badly do you have to underachieve to have all of that talent but still come up short against a team whose best player hasn't stepped on the court in a year?

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
It's incredible that the Pacers have a better record than the Sixers. How badly do you have to underachieve to have all of that talent but still come up short against a team whose best player hasn't stepped on the court in a year?

Their coach is bad and they are still playing a PF at PG like the Jason Kidd Milwaukee Bucks

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017

I was going to call Embiid washed, but do you need to be not washed at some point to later be called washed?

Jazz employ Playoff P's Dad.

They'll be fine.

Come and say G'day!

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think the Pacers are always good because they want to be good. They seem to always have a better record than their talent would suggest. It's just kind of a mindset, like how the Lakers and Bucks are taking care of business every night whereas the Clippers are sleepwalking through the regular season. Being good is easy if that's what you want.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I think the Nets would be better off using Dinwiddie as the primary ball-handler and have Kyrie playing off him

Status
Not open for further replies.