• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Philly is shooting 55% while down to the Nets. Do I even bother turning the game on? Save myself some annoyance.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017

ZmqSm8K.png

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
D. Rose PG 10-11
S. Doumbouya SF 8-10
A. Drummond 5-5
M. Morris 9-14
S. Mykhailiuk 6-8 (5/7 from 3)

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Sitting Dre the other game did something. I've NEVER seen him pass out of the post so much. He's usually so selfish and will do his little flip/shit shot even when crowded.

Godai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I legit saw the 30 point lead, turned on the game, OKC kept scoring, now 18 point lead at the half. Guess I'll turn it off....

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know the exact numbers but his shooting has been really bad ever since he got back.

Bad effort and got caught in a trap game. Looking forward to tomorrow which I'm not optimistic about anyway.
With how they've been playing lately? No.

A month ago, I would've had full confidence in them even with Giannis' hot streak right now.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know the exact numbers but his shooting has been really bad ever since he got back.

Bad effort and got caught in a trap game. Looking forward to tomorrow which I'm not optimistic about anyway.
He will never change. He was 1-7 hit a three. Immediately chucked a three that bricked and Pistons got a fast break. Two technicals down the stretch so people forget he was the worst player on the floor tonight.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
The Harden talk on here and reddit is like night and day. The other day there was a top 5 MVP list with Harden being 4th I think behind Giannis, Lebron and Luka. Just about everyone was talking about an anti-Harden bias by the media and how can he average 40 points and not top the list.

Just seems like one of those years where the numbers are super impressive but just think others are playing better. If numbers were everything Westbrook would've won MVP more than once.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
The way Schroeder was picking up McCaw at half I have no idea why Nurse let him continue like that for so long. McCaw and Davis cannot be the primary ball handlers without a stronger guard out there.

Kyle's strength as a ball handler showed in the end.

Good win but the Raps have huge issues closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.