• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
what are the chances that Bionic would show up to his showdown with Rondo wearing one of these:

dfhpgux9mgbnjondzqbo.jpg

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Clippers should move to Wyoming half of that state's population would match the amount of fans they have.

Last edited:

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Bionic and Scooter's feud is way better than McGregor's..
Can Bionic still go and hang with Scooter? And Rondo?

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Conley's one month load management helped unwash himself, then the Jazz can become legit sp00ky as people expected at the start of the season 👀

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Bionic and Scooter's feud is way better than McGregor's..
Can Bionic still go and hang with Scooter? And Rondo?
Rondo is in better shape than me but his game is so bad that he can't be trusted in any game of basketball.

Ninja is a true degenerate and I am sure his body is in shambles at this point in life.

Put your money on me in both of those scenarios.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Don't forget, Jazz also have Clarkson now. So a good Conley should make them legit sp00kier than people expected at the beginning of the season.

We got some good bench scoring for Dante Exum and a bag of chips.

Edit: Bogdonavic numbers are right around Klay Thompson the last couple of years as well.

Last edited:

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Demar running wild on the best teams in the east. Mans took out Bucks, Heat, Celtics and Raptors in the last month.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
2nd night of a b2b on the road against the Jazz. I'm predicting a loss here. At least the Pacers won yesterday.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Weekday games that Euros can watch at a reasonable hour?

Gonna order a burger and fries takeout and watch some basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.