• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lVsHXOe.png

👀

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
WTF @ Jordan Clarkson being good.

He was always a fuckboi on the Lakers. Just a dude who was going to shoot no matter what. He was skilled on offense but didn't seem to understand how to play with a team.

I take it he fits in well with the Jazz?

dingobingo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Trouble in paradise? Gsw have a new stadium and they are 17th in attendance. Green getting in fist fights this season, are the refs now treating them like a normal team? What happened to the posters that told me that they are most hardcore supporters in the league 😹😹😹😹

dingobingo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
I'll actually be able to watch the nba this post season and just enjoy the games no boston or gsw to worry about

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Lonzo is really poised to benefit a lot from Zion coming back. I wonder if it is going to fuck with Ingram's game. Zions going to be eating the most on the court (and off it) and that's hard to adapt to when you are the number one option.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Clippers have a top6 offense and defense and that's with Kawhi/PG missing a combined 23 games, they are more than fine..

Everyone gonna be very surprised if the Nuggets win it all, they are not a legit contender.

Nuggets Are going to be the two seed, have a do it all C who can shoot 3s and have The pieces to trade for another star.
I feel like Lonzo is really poised to benefit a lot from Zion coming back. I wonder if it is going to fuck with Ingram's game. Zions going to be eating the most on the court (and off it) and that's hard to adapt to when you are the number one option.

If NOP are smart they will still keep Ingram as the No1 option when they are together and stagger their minutes. Think KD and Harden in OKC.

Then in a year or 2 things will naturally progress into Zion playing more as the primary option if he is who we think he is

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Nuggets Are going to be the two seed, have a do it all C who can shoot 3s and have The pieces to trade for another star.
they were the 2 seed last season and almost got bounced by the Spurs. They are not dominant on defense, on offense their best player is a pass first center and their closer is Jamal Murray. They need MPJ to become the guy everyone thought he would be when he was in high school or pull off a big trade and land another star. Only then they'll be legit contenders.

Fun team tho and I wouldn't mind them going deep into the playoffs.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
there isn't a star realistically available this year that would vault the Nuggets into real title contention

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
If NOP are smart they will still keep Ingram as the No1 option when they are together and stagger their minutes. Think KD and Harden in OKC.

Then in a year or 2 things will naturally progress into Zion playing more as the primary option if he is who we think he is
They could also succeed together, it would just be a different way. Players play best when they know their role (assuming the role is designed in such away that they can succeed).

Imagine if BI, Zion and Zo could play great defense together. Any one of them getting the rebound could trigger a crazy fast break that would be effective in scoring points and would get the crowd hyped. I think Zion could have a little playmaker in him and having several guys who can score and pass on the floor at the same time can be devastating if you set up the offense properly.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trouble in paradise? Gsw have a new stadium and they are 17th in attendance. Green getting in fist fights this season, are the refs now treating them like a normal team? What happened to the posters that told me that they are most hardcore supporters in the league 😹😹😹😹

They do have a very hardcore fanbase, or at least they did until they were priced out by bandwagon tech douches.

Status
Not open for further replies.