• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Rondo is out?

Shit once AD comes back its about to get real for the rest of the league. No more -10 for 20 minutes when Rondo is on the floor. They are going to get the full Caruso....

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
RandomSeed VeePs D-Rose to the tank rn

mjshrug-concentrate.jpg

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me just wants the Celts to give Grant like 25 minutes a game and see what happens. Dude is such a good player.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
they were the 2 seed last season and almost got bounced by the Spurs. They are not dominant on defense, on offense their best player is a pass first center and their closer is Jamal Murray. They need MPJ to become the guy everyone thought he would be when he was in high school or pull off a big trade and land another star. Only then they'll be legit contenders.

Fun team tho and I wouldn't mind them going deep into the playoffs.

For sure. It's just that I think they will make a move with that Millsap deal for another star. I'm not sure who they get. I'd imagine you'd get a pretty good pick from Sacramento for taking on Harrison Barnes. Maybe even Bodgan so the Buddy Badgley Fox core can stay together.

They could also succeed together, it would just be a different way. Players play best when they know their role (assuming the role is designed in such away that they can succeed).

Imagine if BI, Zion and Zo could play great defense together. Any one of them getting the rebound could trigger a crazy fast break that would be effective in scoring points and would get the crowd hyped. I think Zion could have a little playmaker in him and having several guys who can score and pass on the floor at the same time can be devastating if you set up the offense properly.

For sure. I think those guys are a great fit together if Zo and Cobra's 3pt shooting holds Especially when someone realises that Zion is a 2/3 in the NBA and drops to a healthy playing weight for an NBA player.

I just like the idea of Zion getting reps against 2nd units as the primary ball handler.

Coincidentally I really Hope New Orleans go on a tear and make the playoffs. A Bron vs Zion first round would be great

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if Kawhi doesn't try to play LeGM and the Clippers keep Shai, the 78 1st round picks and are in a good cap situation going forward?

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Wow Pacers have a better record than the Sixers.

Thats without Oladipo.

Watch the Sixers trade a player instead of getting rid of their bum ass bum coach.

ShortNasty

Dec 15, 2017
Imagine if Kawhi doesn't try to play LeGM, and the Clippers keep Shai, the 78 1st round picks and are in a good cap situation going forward?
No. I don't want to imagine that. It brings me pain.

As much as people shit on Clippers fans, it's not like we've ever been an impatient bunch. If they miss this title window (very probable), I will forever wonder what the rush was.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if Clippers win a chip this season or the next, then it was all worth it. If not its gonna look really bad they gave up a highly efficient 6'8'' wing, a 21 year old point guard that's already starter level, and five first round picks just for Playoff P to stink it up when it mattered the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.