• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I want to see the Lakers try starting Caruso over Bradley. The team plays better with Caruso on the floor and Bradley has been meh since he came back from injury.

neemmss

Oct 27, 2017
Lakers look good on offense. Good ball movement and a bunch of good assists from LeBron rn.

Edit: Damn...love the chemistry and hustle from the boys on the floor.

Last edited:

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Beilein screaming to hold for last shot when the Cavs had an advantage and there was a 7 second difference between shot clock and game clock. That shit don't work in the NBA.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Lakers need to cut someone and add another big.. Not sure it's ideal having one of your 2 centers out there everytime in garbage time

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Wow what a turn around second half and fantastic finish for Lakeshow. Dwight balled out and Green played amazing defense tonight.

Mechashiva

Jan 7, 2018
Clippers gave up too much, we need to start the dialogue.
I was bored and up late the other night and fired up a new gm session in 2K19. I tried the George trade from the Thunder for Gallo, Shai, and a pick. Then dropped the pick, then dropped gallo. They were never interested. I love how this real trade wound up so much.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
I wonder how badly the lakers and clippers want to avoid each other in the playoffs. Lakers definitely playing like they want first place in west. Wonder if they will intentionally drop to second if clippers hover around 4,5, and 6 near the end of the season or if Clippers start pushing for 2 and 3 instead.

Prototype-03

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how badly the lakers and clippers want to avoid each other in the playoffs. Lakers definitely playing like they want first place in west. Wonder if they will intentionally drop to second if clippers hover around 4,5, and 6 near the end of the season or if Clippers start pushing for 2 and 3 instead.

Why would they want to avoid each other? This sounds like what everyone wants? It would be pretty historic.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Why would they want to avoid each other? This sounds like what everyone wants? It would be pretty historic.
theoretically you want to avoid your toughest opponent until as late as possible because it means someone else might upset them (or someone gets injured), but realistically playoff teams will only stealth tank like one game or so to set up more favorable first round matchups rather than trying to min-max the entire playoffs

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
last year the real west finals was warriors/rockets in the second round

might be lakers/clippers in the second round too. that 2-7 race is crazy right now

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
w73jf7lsena41.jpg
ueLczbm.png

chokeartist

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Lakers need to think about load managing both AD and Lebron for the sake of Kuzma.

Stagger rest either AD or Bron every 3 games and start Kuz instead. AD and Bron make it to the playoffs fresh and healthy, Kuzma shows off his talents while playing out his rookie contract. Win back to back titles, and Kuzma can get a 100 million dollar contract. Everyone is happy.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Lakers need to think about load managing both AD and Lebron for the sake of Kuzma.

Stagger rest either AD or Bron every 3 games and start Kuz instead. AD and Bron make it to the playoffs fresh and healthy, Kuzma shows off his talents while playing out his rookie contract. Win back to back titles, and Kuzma can get a 100 million dollar contract. Everyone is happy.
Except we will lose 10+ games doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.