• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
lakers and celtics fans united tonight you love to see it
ghostbusters

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Tatum top 20 will take a full year of this level to crack 10. Becoming a killer on both ends. If he starts to get the whistle chalk up 25+ a night

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Tatum top 20 will take a full year of this level to crack 10. Becoming a killer on both ends. If he starts to get the whistle chalk up 25+ a night

The ways to improve were so obvious and he made all of them. There's still ways to get much better, too.

But him being this good of a player at 21 is absurd. Honestly he's better at this age than many of the players he's compared to - remains to be seen if he plateaus but the growth is fantastic.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Good night, my friends. 2OT Clips/Celts game almost makes up for the lack of a second game. See you tomorrow for the Celebrity Game!

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Vogel going to play Caruso more.

If that also means less Rondo the Lakers might run away with this thing. Rondo is what keeps us competitive with the rest of the league. Like an anchor tied around Usain Bolt's legs to slow him down and make a race more competitive.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's clear that Zion is not a winning player. Someone call me when he's on Luguentz Dort's level of winning.

chokeartist

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
come playoff time the Lakers and everyone else will have an 8-9 man rotation.

Vogel will only play KCP, Dwight, Caruso, and Kuz off the bench.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I still think they're gonna be very dangerous in a playoff series, with both PG and Kawhi doing their thing.

I think the Clippers will fall short in the playoffs for the simple fact that PG looks to have injury concerns as the season goes on. They are still good don't get me wrong, but it seems the Kawhi-PG combo hype will just not deliver when it matters because of health concerns.

Dec 23, 2017
Crazy after missing so many games Zion gonna come and leap frog Morant and probably win rookie of the year. I guess we will see if the grizzlies can hold on to 8th place.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Crazy after missing so many games Zion gonna come and leap frog Morant and probably win rookie of the year. I guess we will see if the grizzlies can hold on to 8th place.

I don't know...the amount of games Zion missed really hurt his chances of being ROY big time. Ja Morant is putting up big numbers as well on more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.