• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
The celebrity game can occasionally be good dumb fun especially when you got try hards on both teams trying to win MVP thrown in with people who think they know how to ball and others who look like they've never touched a ball in their life. You can probably catch all of the best moments in the highlights though.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Zion is everything the NBA needs. I can't help but like him, and it's cool for me since I don't really follow college ball. Similar excitement factor as seeing rookie Shaq, but of course it's too bad he missed so much time.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
My first real chunk of time off in 6 weeks and this is what I get? NBA all star celebrity game presented by Ruffles.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
someone said ruffles?

Screenshot_2019-07-11-JaysonTatUmaThurMannieFresh-on-Twitter-613x583.jpg

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Having this on mute then you see a couple of guys standing in front of tissue boxes and thinking this could go down so many ways. 🤔

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is this? Whoever came up with the idea of having them stop and do these activities, needs to be prevented from ever organising anything.

* Also, Common and Chance need to go learn how to rock/paper/scissor properly.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
This would be way better if they didn't cheat with those extra rules.

The Ronnie 2k slander on twitter is glorious.

"Darius, what was your thought process behind that block?"

Darius Miles: "Beat that shit up."

He did it again 😂

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Weirdly, watching this makes me want to play basketball more than an actual NBA game does. I gave it up in high school and haven't played since.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The actual All Star game should be USA vs World as well. Giannis pretty much made it East v West anyways with his absurd picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.