• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
That's a cool gif. Nevermind who drafted whom, both are all stars in just their second year. Boston and Philly also have great young players. League is in good shape.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing all the new super talented young dudes like luka, trae, Zion, Ja, SGA, etc together makes me feel like the NBA might be alright even after LeBron retires.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
h4IdD6J.jpg

too much to unpack here

oRWKCio.png

rathesungod

Banned
Jun 8, 2019
Part of me wonders what would've happened if we drafted Tatum in stead of Lonzo. Imagine, Tatum, King and AD on the same team.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot RJ Barrett excited even though every other thing I see about the NBA is people dunking on the Knicks. Is he just that unremarkable?

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Reporter: "Kawhi, what'd you have for dinner last night?"

Kawhi: "That's not of concern, man."

Imagine this is the best player on your favorite team. And his game is only marginally more entertaining than him. Ugh.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
I wonder if he's ever had media training.

One of those articles where they interview childhood friends/coaches came out about him last year. Obviously trying to paint him in the best light, and still the quotes out of that were wild. Put it like this, if he pulls a Marvin Harrison a couple of years after he retires I would not be surprised. And I'm not just saying that because his sister murdered an old lady or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.